Eckhart Tolle and Wayne Dyer Discuss Consciousness, Nonduality, Spirituality

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Eckhart Tolle, author of ‘The Power of Now’ in dialogue with Dr. Wayne Dyer, author of ‘The Power of Intention’. This exceptional meeting of the two teachers was recorded at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Maui, Hawaii. The two discuss spirituality, spiritual awakening and the transformation of consciousness with references to many of the worlds traditions*.

*Non duality is at the core of the worlds major religions: Advaita Vedanta, the most refined philosophy in Hinduism, the Kabbalah of Judaism, Sufism within Islam and contemplative traditions within Christianity, the list goes on!

Video licence (CC-BY 4.0 International) courtesy of OMblack Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2f0iSFcIxZSNwvrYxrYmA. Video URL: https://youtu.be/knmey4RsDnY

Video uploaded to YouTube by Vikas Pandey on behalf of:
Pandey Integrated Healthcare.
10 Harley Street. London. W1G 9PF. United Kingdom

www.pandey.healthcare
#consciousness #nonduality #oneness

Eckhart Tolle

1. Rusty Covey says:

2009, I'm part of a global group called, The Human Survival Group. It was a massive think Tank. One day I got an email from a member, a doctor in India. From reading what I wrote for the group, he asked me a question. Are you a monk? This would be a turning point for me. I wanted to know more about what made him think I was a monk.
    2010, I made the decision to find myself. What I was writing on our site was stuff that flowed from the thoughts that came to me. So, I started a journey that is still going on today. What if, you could keep your attention and interest on what ever is happening in the moment, not once will your mind drift off to something else. The mind is silent and for hours.
    2012, one evening while taking my dog, Vica for a walk. I stopped at the corner and paused for a while and asked myself, How did I live as a kid? Our walks would last an hour, through a closed park. A really nice walk, just us and silence. As I walked along, letting her do her thing. I would go back to my childhood. Because, it was there that it all started and would last for almost 4 decades.
    What did I discover? I lived a certain way.
    1. Accept everything and everyone you encounter. Which means, you are free of judgment, you have an open mind, there is only silence.
    2. Take a genuine interest in everything, everyone you encounter. Which means to go with the flow. What evers happening in the moment, go with it.
    3. Let it go as though it never happened, there is no attachment to what just happened, it ended, its over, it can't be changed and its time to do what?
    4. That's right. Move on. Move on to what ever is coming next.

When, you can live without judgement. You will discover anything is possible to achieve. There is no such thing as fear. This is a neutrality state, Neutralogy. To walk between, negative and positive is a form of meditation.

2. Gav391979 says:

I wrote this I wrote that, not much of an ego eh?

3. I saw this action adventure film with Robert Mitchum and there was a Samurai master who when asked by one of his students "what to expect" he replied "Expect nothing."

4. "We are all God." In the New Testament Jesus said "Do you not know you are Gods?"

5. Diane Bode says:

Deeply touching, gentle, and transforming ✨🙏✨💞✨🎇

6. Alicia R says:

Because each of us have piece of God in us, our soul have piece of God. However Jesus is God of God, Light of Light, being of onesubstance with the Father. And we cannot be one substance with the Father: God.  This is the difference between Jesus and us.

7. Frank Tank says:

ET is the man! Dyer is great and has such a great voice….but never let his ego go!

8. I love the peaceful and joyful voice of Wayne. Could listen for hours. Less for the content but more for the beautiful vibe…. anyway love & blessings to all of you 💖👋

9. 1 1 says:

eckhart tolle the fantastic guy who SELLS THE IDEA OF ENLIGHTENMENT. thank you eckhart! Getting rich by making people believe that reaching enlightenment is a place eternal peace.

10. Karan Field says:

Just incredible. Absolutely beautiful

11. Magical… Two very beautiful souls 💗💗🙏🙏

12. Greg Horton says:

When i was in the awakened state that is described here, i literally would light up a room when i walked in. I had this woman i was working with actually write me a note and left it in the book i let her borrow. In the note she left for me, she said that she seen nothing but love and magic in my eyes that she never seen before in another human, she said she would kill me if i ever lost it and of course ive lost it, i have been depressed for years since, to the point of suicidal thoughts haunting me. I do believe when a person goes through the awakening, a piece of it stays with that person, even when they lose it. I have been trying to get back to that state of mind aka heaven.

13. Greg Horton says:

Jesus states " be wise as serpents and as innocent as doves" innocence is very important, the more righteous and innocent you are , the more you begin to identify as a person of righteousness and innocence, (your true self). Also putting faith in a higher power is very important in removing the illusion of fear that the ego self creates. Our expectation of the world actually creates that world.

14. E G says:

I'am That I'AM. The first I'am is the you, upper case is God!!! Thank You My friends!!

15. Andy Roo says:

This all sounds quite saccharin from the trenches. Know what I mean.

16. Eva Zylla says:

❤beautiful❤

17. Deb DuBois says:

just beautiful. I agree! Namaste

18. Love the conversation. I just find Dyer speaks to much about himself…

19. Holly Haynes says:

This may sound mean and maybe it is…but it is clear to me that Tolle is ahead of Dyer on that supposed spiritual ladder. So many insertions of accomplishment and dominance from Dyer…very few from Tolle. Just give the competition a rest and we will still listen to you Mr. Dyer.

20. COSMIC WAVES says:

Thankyou for this video.

21. With all due respect, Mr. Dyer is like a middle school teacher while Eckhart is a PhD. They both may be telling you the truth, but their understanding of the principles involved and how they convey those principles is very different.
    In my opinion, Eckhart talks about these subjects in a deeper way, while Mr. Dyer barely skims the surface.

22. Der Xiong says:

Oh Eckhart, I'll pray for you. You need Jesus. You become what you think about. Eckhart you've been alone for too long that you've accepted on dwellings and talking about the ego. The ego had found it's way to keep you on low vibration and busy talking about itself. Connect with your soul on a higher vibration. The soul teach you to identify the ego, not to dwell your energy on it, and quickly get back to your true self. You haven't found your higher self. If you accept God, he will show you the way. Your past is no accident. Accept it, so you could spiritually awake to another reality one more time. There's are many levels. Keep waking up.

And please don't mock Jesus. It's the reason you remained blinded. Have real faith, and man I tell you that you're gonna love yourself even more that you didn't know about yourself. God bless your young soul!

Btw, I'm proud of you for not giving up and fought to escape your pain or else you would continue suffering. Although you've awakened yourself whatever you were going through before, there's usually something deeper that you may not be aware yet. It usually happens when a person hasn't really face their problem. I bet you probably unaware that what you're really seeking in life is actually a part of your self-worth, peace of mind and true happiness?

I apologize for coming out strong. I'm still learning and growing myself. If I could word it anyways better, I won't hesitate a heart beat.

And Wayne, I appreciate all the energy you put out into the world and continuously expanding because you were called to create and lead.

23. DONALD1951 says:

I was told “Be Yourself.” Telepathically a few months after my son passed.
    I was just walking down a hotel lobby going for coffee, not thinking about my son at that moment.
    It came out of nowhere and was loud and clear.

24. stheday1 says:

I keep hearing the "higher self" from these guys but there is never anything that proves its existence or even a logical explanation that shows a probability of its existence. Echart always talks about how stupid it is for us to measure our worth by our looks for example because it fades and so we have to anchor ourselves to our "higher self" that we are all connected to. It sounds very logical and reassuring. But where is the proof of the "source" that we all connected to? I do believe that there is a God who created all of us. That's logical as the probability of us being here randomly does not compute. I also believe in Goodness and kindness. But I don't see any evidence that we are connected to the same consciousness or source.

25. Thank you Thank you Thank you 🙏 we need more people sharing in light and love 💓