Decoding The Power of Now

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl instructor аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inside trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched thousands and thousands tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Overview has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inside реасе and higher fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. A vital side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Eckhart explains what he means by the “energy of now” and the way tapping into the underlying consciousness of the universe is a approach we will expertise that energy.

***********************************************************************

Concerned about diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Get pleasure from a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now (www.eckharttollenow). You may get:

* Entry to over 200+ hours of teachings from Eckhart and his instructing associate Kim Eng

* The Eckhart Tolle cell app to attach from wherever

* Assist from a worldwide group of like minded folks

Go to www.eckharttollenow.com to begin your free trial in the present day.

***********************************************************************

Join with Eckhart Tolle On Social Media:

© 2017 Eckhart Tolle, Eckhart Tolle Teachings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Eckhart Tolle Energy Of Now

1. jackgoldman1 says:

In India there is no history or tragedy. In America there is nothing BUT history and tragedy, obsessed with slavery, holocaust, women didn't vote, all past tragedies, blaming people who had nothing to do with it. I prefer India to America in spirituality living in the power of now.

2. Often when E.T laughs and few laugh with him, he is leaving a clue to a deeper meaning…

3. Emphasis on choiceless awareness and awareness of observer is identical to what Jiddu Krishnamurti spoke during his lifetime.

4. poppy flower says:

I love everything about this enlightened person, his physical form and his enlightened spirit.

5. Red Leaf says:

Eckhart is right. Ancient spiritual masters talked about the power of now but it’s remained hidden. The Sufi Persian poet Hafez also mentioned it in his poems. 🦋
    Some people in Iran (Persia) even replace Hafez’s book for for the Koran 📖

6. Is Ma says:

I still can't decouple his appearance from Benjamin Linus (Lost TV-Serie).

7. Eckhart,Osho,J Krishnamurti, Sadhguru,Mooji, George gurdgieff and some others.I found a string of relativeness of thoughts that connects them all.

8. Blessings and gratitude to you🙏🙏🙏

9. i think dis is good trick 2 remind us 2 stay in d present moment n feel d awareness NOW… programme ur brain dat whenever ur phone rings or hear a msg tone or any notification…u will immediately become alert,aware b in d present moment…HERE N NOW…
    try it NOW
    well thanks 2 eckhart…

10. But when you can no longer do what you enjoy, is that not a loss of true self? Isn't their something quite authentic about doing that which brings you joy?

11. matthew king says:

great teacher & teachings

12. What an interesting mind !!

13. Dani H says:

This has been very enlightening. Reading his book changed my life and my way of thinking to take time to take a step back and not focus on the future too much but in the present. That not all is as bad around me as I think it is. That physical things that I once had and lost never defined me that I have that self-esteem within me all along.

14. Joey G says:

Eckhart Tolle rules.

15. DeepV0id says:

You are all sick in this comments, i dont even need to watch this video. Been there and you are just all brainwashed if you dont trust yourself and listen from someone else mind that he know what is best for you. Good luck. Dont go to a rabbit hole and dig out of those enlightment videos, lot of ppl in this world are already enlighted by normal nature. You never listen yourself truely iv helped you guys there more then any guru or any enlightment video would help you. Now go and enjoy life and stop wondering peaceee.

16. Philip Krill says:

I've studied and taught the mysticism of St. John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila and other of the great medieval mystics – including the Cloud of Unknowing – and I believe Eckhart Tolle has a way of conveying a sense of the Presence of God as immediate and real far better than all the mystics taken together. And while his metaphysics, at least from a Christian point of view, are a bit muddied and confused, his phenomenological description of what one might otherwise call 'the intuition of Being' is unparalleled. One needn't quibble with his philosophical monism to appreciate the positively divine way he has of both communicating and exhibiting a supernaturally powerful sense of the Presence of God…God, that is, not as an object, but as the ineffable yet omnipresent condition for the possibility of being.

17. Peter Roger says:

Art is allready existing. You dont create art you you discover it, you find it. Like Columbus found America. Its fascinating to listen.

18. I have been in a depressive episode, and found that being present helps me a lot. I don't have the hang of it in such a way that I can organize what i should do next and adapt to changes at a speed that will allow me to function at the required speed. How do I keep it up and be well? How do I keep my presence when there is so much going on around me?

19. I have been greatly helped by this man. Still, I have doubts about "universal consciousness." Are we really just part of one single consciousness? It's a beautiful concept, but isn't it just a story?

20. ☼ ..thank you ;;

21. john holme says:

I was just thinking about Einstein before you mentioned him. How’s that for synchronicity!

22. Thankyou Eckhart.. bless you. Such sense spoken from a true spiritually awaken being of earth in the now. 😉🙏

23. Master Cebri says:

The power of now ! The book has changed my whole life ….i became aware of the moment….tru meditation and self initiation

24. I dont get it. Whats he trying to say

25. Sara Adamson says:

Thankyou 😊🌻

26. Humility is rare these days, I think.

27. I could sit watch & listen to you all day. I find you so calming & peacefulness. I find you fascinating.

28. Music to my ears…🎼🎵🎶🎸

29. Stillness says:

Very similar to Jiddu Krishnamurti's teaching….. The Future is NOW!

30. D M says:

He sees everything in flicker light

31. You are a sweat heart tolle ❤️

32. Sherif Aliti says:

This video is published 2017, when is recorded , which year ?

33. taby1975 says:

dear Eckhart, i ve been invited to give a review of NOW to academic audiences in Pakistan . i need your guidance for highlighting the core message of NOW. what is your recommendation to make a presentation of 30 minutes on book NOW to young audiences in developing country

34. I think you're a genius and your voice is so calming and I understand everything you say

35. My soul sucks up his knowledge.

36. Infinite Love ❤

37. Chris Cornell on Howard stern describes how black hole sun came to him in full

38. Todd Sloan says:

Since most of us live by the false self ego, fear is right by to heighten your senses when ANY threat 0:36 knocks… therefore, you broadcast it and it by some manner means you give your power to the construct you perceive through past conditioning onto the present moment at hand.

39. Jamal Zare says:

day by day every talk is very understandable and beautiful ever

40. I’m just know he is pure love

41. Nancy Vail says:

I write. The best writing happens when I get out of God's way

42. Very humble man this is an example for this world. We need changes.

43. I love how this guy takes all the time he needs, to formulate his sentences. He doesn't care of that short period of pause, that most people consider "awkward".

This can at least for me, be quite hard, but I admire it

44. Zwaardvader says: