Breaking Addiction to Negative Thinking

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Becoming aware of negative thinking is the first step in breaking one’s addiction to it, teaches Eckhart.

***********************************************************************

Interested in diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Enjoy a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now (www.eckharttollenow). You’ll get:

* Access to over 200+ hours of teachings from Eckhart and his teaching partner Kim Eng

* The Eckhart Tolle mobile app to connect from anywhere

* Support from a worldwide community of like minded people

Visit www.eckharttollenow.com to start your free trial today.

***********************************************************************

Connect with Eckhart Tolle On Social Media:

© 2018 Eckhart Tolle, Eckhart Tolle Teachings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Eckhart Tolle

1. I have read The Power of NOW , enjoyed Eckharts interviews over the years .
    But for some reason this video (watched a few times over two days ) I do believe I ve finally got it .
    Many thanks .

2. Read the book “The Magic of Believing” by Claude Bristol. It will change your life forever.

3. I believe you in that!

4. m r says:

this is how i imagine jesus teaching sessions

5. Fern Watson says:

Very powerful

6. Ivan Nelson says:

I wonder if he still has negative thoughts. He must

7. Innvictis says:

I’m a kid and I have the same problem, I’m to scared to tell my parents. (unlesss my grandfather)

8. mariatpower says:

9. Stav Shimoni says:

The thoughts are attacking me with fears. But there's nothing I can do. I noticed, as long as I fear, the thoughts keep attacking strongly. The only way to let them go, is not to fear. So I force myself to believe it will be okay (it's a possibility, anyway). But the thoughts again come back and tell me, what if not? It can also not be okay.
    So what now? I look at it and it makes me feel pity.
    Of course I don't wanna think them. I wish to just let go.

10. Anonymo says:

"Unhapiness works". He spoke about a psychological principle. Not because he studied it on books, but because he observed it in source where natural psychologists are born. Sometimes it's all about observing.

11. Kevin Judy says:

It's nice to recognize the ego, and pain body for what they are..when you feel slighted or insulted, the pain body jumps up and reacts to protect the ego…all ridiculous..love Eckhart!

12. Changing "thinking" won't do a thing. Everything's going to suck no matter what I do. (just kidding)

13. Star Belly says:

The 2ond time i read The Power of Now, I felt a shift in me. I Became Present. Now if a negative or angry thought pops in, i hear it & it actually makes me laugh. I literally, feel surprised when it happens. Awareness of my thoughts has changed me. I feel Wonder again, I find joy & beauty in little things….I Legit Love you Eckhart

14. moulinyan says:

we should teach this in school in stead of jesus, and the barrage of uselessness crammed into the sponge's that are kid brains.

15. Lvnz says:

This video was made for me

16. We are so very richly blessed to have you in our lives🙏

17. Jesus loves you.

18. I am a huge fan of your thinking.It resonates with me
    Ive come pretty far with you and Deepak Chopra. Im curious to know if you know each other. You help so many people .Thank you🌺

19. Dean Paulson says:

Negative thinking is deep grooves in your brain, repetitive, their beginnings going back to ur childhood, solidifying through award, as thoughts come in they fall into the deep grooves, not helping you in any way. The shocking part is you already knew what he is saying here, deep down, you already knew.

20. Found this video at 3am, I couldn't sleep because of negative thoughts 😂