Become Awake Now! | Eckhart Tolle & Russell Brand – Full Episode

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl trainer аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound internal trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the following a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched thousands and thousands tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluation has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd internal реасе and larger fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. A vital side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

You possibly can hearken to my #UnderTheSkin podcast proper now on Luminary – get the app through this particular Eckhart promo hyperlink: http://luminary.hyperlink/tolle There is a new podcast each Saturday!

Eckhart teaches that Presence is out there to us in each second, however everyone knows how the calls for of every day life can really feel distracting, chaotic, and overwhelming. Deepening Into Stillness: 7 Days of Teachings and Meditations with Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng, will mean you can heighten your consciousness of stillness and produce presence into each space of your life. Obtain your present right here: https://eckharttolle.com/deepening-into-stillness/

Subscribe to my channel right here: http://tinyurl.com/opragcg
(ensure that to hit the BELL icon to be notified of recent movies!)

Take heed to my Underneath The Pores and skin podcast right here:

Get my ebook “Restoration” right here: https://amzn.to/2R7c810
Get my ebook “Mentors” right here (and as an audiobook!): https://amzn.to/2t0Zu9U

Instagram: http://instagram.com/russellbrand/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rustyrockets

Produced by Jenny Might Finn (Instagram: @jennymayfinn)

Eckhart Tolle

1. William L. says:

What is this "Eagle" he keeps referring to……?

2. mikhilito says:

Beautiful as always. Thank you for making it accessible!

3. S B says:

Russell's somatic energy releases

4. William L. says:

The best I can do consistently…..
    is try to keep in mind that if I am, through awareness , at least working toward an acknowledgement of my desiring self….and that if I understand and recognize that facet of my identity, and just how massive an impact that portion of me has on my moment-to-moment behaviour, I'm making some sort of progress .
    It also helps me to try to remember I'm the only person who can hear the interior dialogue I am constantly having with myself, and so that means my contextual view of the world is not something others are even remotely aware of.
    Therefore, I try to be cognizant of the fact that, at best, I can only expect to be taken at face value.

5. So beautiful- Thank you Russ & Eckhard. Funny, profound and gorgeous discussion 😆😁🔥✨🙏

6. WE ARE ONE says:

Give it a rest Russell, we are sick of hearing deep state puppets.. your satanic evil doings will be brought to light

7. Gretanne1 says:

Thank you Russell, thank you Eckart, this was so profound and deeply moving to watch the two of you engaging with each other on so many levels

8. Listen for 2 hours and you know all about fake enlightenment……
    People , these two are multimiljonair by conciously/unconciously deluding,manipulating millions……
    Just part of the celebrity-cult-circus , just another flavour of it……and the masses fall for it…..
    This has nothing whatsoever to do with enlightenment, awakening……

9. Human life is like a game of contrast: though it's not really about good versus evil, it's about the contrast between ego and God, between love and fear. Its goal is for divine consciousness to know itself by knowing what it is not. That's what contrast is for. There is no world (ACIM), it's all virtual, make-believe, but you're here to play the game. Which is to manifest God while challenged by what God is not.

Russell Brand, destined to be a great spiritual world leader, is coming into his power. Great transformation is imminent for him. He should be glad for his strong ego. His analytical, busy mind anchors him in this world, enabling him to be a great teacher and not float away from this world. Perhaps he'll bring Light disguised as a comedian, but whatever his role may be, I pray A Course in Miracles is his path. It is mine, and guided me to overcome my fears and gave me the necessary experience of God. But as the Course states, there are many spiritual paths. His role is not part of my plan, it's part of Gods Plan.

10. Darren says:

I stopped listening to such as Eckhart years ago soon after my mind was renewed by a wHoly different Light. In that Light Eckhart really isn't awakened and no one is awakening because of him. For years I (somewhat) welcomed Eckhart Tolle's theology, when I was an "enlightened" new ager, but now I see right through to a core deception. I'm an ex hindu roots new ager 5 years awakened by the Light of the Holy Spirit – the very Spirit of truth. Long before that I considered myself awakened in the new age sense, I used to preach "Awaken Now" on various "spiritual" forums but now I see what a lot of self-aggrandizing delusion it was. I look at the stuff I used to say and write and cringe; now I'm awakened in a way I couldn't consider as a new ager, turns out I was in so much spiritual darkness imitating Light.

The Holy Spirit led me to Yahshua/Jesus Christ and everything changed — paradigm shifted. I didn't want to believe but turns out Yahshua really is the Way, the truth and the Life just like He said and He wasn't lying or mistaken, there is no deception in Him; no one comes to God except through Yahshua – there is no other Way.

Spirit gives eyes to see and a heart to understand and with them we comprehend that we've inherited a massive ancient spiritual inversion: mankind is a fallen race, the world is fallen, the holistic fields of nature are fallen state, nothing is as it was meant to be. Turns out Pantheism (Panpsychism) isn't at all true and God is wHoly other than mankind; God is not nature, God is not the universe, God is the Creator of the universe. Big difference.

I read a lotta exclamations of "great insight" and "deep wisdom" bandied about in the comments but really, what do they know? What do they compare it to? Certainly not the Holy Spirit. They're mostly young spiritual juveniles operating under the power of suggestion, a type of hypnosis, they allow themselves to be lulled by such as Eckhart Tolle into a false sense of security. Even seemingly spiritually mature folks lie to themselves and everyone else. For all the orations of higher consciousness there abounds high foolishness: like everything in this corrupted world the psychic arena is replete with spiritual deception compounded by a stealthy esoteric dupery endemic to the ancient darkness we're all immersed within. Sooner or later a lotta folks will be utterly shocked at the ignorance of their spiritual arrogance (Tolle included).

Now I can confidently state with all my renewed mind that spiritually speaking Eckhart Tolle doesn't know truth, instead he makes up his own truth to suit his vain theology – and millions avidly believe on him. Eckhart talks of man's conscious evolvement; but consciousness doesn't evolve, we're no more evolved than ancient cultures, the people of antiquity were just as intelligent as we are but in different ways, making innovative and ingenious use of the knowledge and techniques they discovered, for better or worse.

Genuine spirituality is not a free for all do what thou wilt scenario. The Holy Spirit testifies of a Glorified Yahshua and Him only, there's no regard for the likes of Eckhart Tolle or any hindu guru/buddhist mystic, no Holy God is revealed to such ones simply because they're so radically full of themselves.

It's often remarked that hinduism, buddhism etc came long before Yahshua as if it's a valid point. But it isn't: Yahshua came in the fullness of time, when He was meant to in the course of history. In fact Yahshua said "… all that ever came before me are thieves and robbers." Serious shit and no mistake. Yahshua is the only genuine instance of God becoming man – once and for all. Yahshua said if you've seen Him you've seen the Father (God), and we do see Him beautifully portrayed and endorsed in the New Testament. Yahshua is apparent all through the Old Testament (Luke 24:44) and by the Light of the Holy Spirit we're allowed to see that and know Him.

Yahshua/Jesus Christ is the greatest expression of God's Almighty Love, anyone and everything else is a pale imitation and/or purposeful distraction. In a world obsessed by esoterism and "going within" Yahshua is quite literal and exoteric, He will come from without not from within.

You know when God said, "Be still and know that I am God" He meant for us to know that He is God, not you or anyone else: a profound truth Eckhart disgracefully misses. Eckhart ignores the clear and concise statements of true Divinity or twists and/or shoehorns them into his own freakish condition.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Sound familiar? Ladies and gents it's obvious. Eckhart Tolle and his ilk pander to the worst aspects of mankind because it's all illusion for them, they casually bypass the significance of Yahshua's Life and death and mistakenly think goodness is our core reality, they disregard notions of man's fall from Divinity and grace. By leaning on their own understanding and the understanding of actually Godless religious figures who also leaned only on themselves folks like Tolle ignorantly flout the Divine. A vicious circle indeed – one with a swirling black hole in the centre.

Wake up from your lucid dreams, planet earth is crazy and it's all founded on spiritual deceptions. There's gonna be no new age style reset, no evolution of consciousness, no Tolle style "new earth" (a term lifted from the Bible), no ascension to the 5th dimension, they're insidious fantasies designed to distract from the truth. We're in a spiritual battle yet the immensity of ignorance is astonishing – the dark forces bedazzling the minds of the masses. Darkness covers the earth and gross darkness the people (Isaiah 60:2), in this world darkness often imitates Light (2 Corinthians 11: 14-15), it's a highly deceptive luciferic light permeating sub-consciousness and motivating intellect since deepest antiquity, finding modern expressions (a la Eckhart Tolle). The world is run by luciferians, the coronavirus is a catalyst to help bring on the long planned for new world order and that's not a positive thing. They intend to create order out of chaos.

Folks, for all the presumptions of Divinity the world is seriously out of tune with the Divine; Eckhart's attitude of genial moral aloofness is sourced in an ancient evil he fails to recognise. Stop trusting in mortal men and women full of strong delusion, take a leap of faith and trust in the one true God manifested in Yahshua/Jesus Christ. We're called to make Christ pre-eminent in our lives for in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Yahshua is the solution to all the problems of life and in Him is all that anyone can need. You want Light? Yahshua is the Light of the world. You want protection? God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in times of trouble. You want peace? Yahshua said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." You want freedom/moksha? Yahshua is the truth that sets us free. God is exceedingly patient, not wishing any to perish, but He will not strive with mankind forever – there is a time limit. Put your heart and soul into Yahshua's more than capable Hands before it's too late spiritbomb777.blogspot.com

11. Russell you are the best!!!👍😎😎😎

12. Absolutely brilliant….❤️💜💙

13. Jon Bush says:

He dosnt talk much about his old pal Jimmy Saville.

14. manuelx23 says:

Its nice to see an artist creating himself, this is a real person wich is open to transformation, ( talking about Russell), What a difference, and what a growing process we all have the chance to see, thanks Russelll, u get faster to the greatness of the heart by talking the paths of humility

15. The satisfaction that I have gleaned from this talk is immeasurable. Much like you Russell, I am very headstrong, very intellectual, and drawn/tied to the carnal mind/body. I also was addicted to heroin; and in order to continue on with life after the addiction: I had to embrace it, accept it, acknowledge it, feel it, so then I could recognize the signs of the addictive tendencies. Once becoming aware of these tendencies and the nature of the "BEAST" I could recognize a relapse coming before I even picked up the drug. So as Eckhart mentioned without the addiction, I never would have been brought to my knees and had the humility to ask "God" for help.
    Much respect to you my brother and to Eckhart for such an illuminating talk! Everyone should have to watch this! Peace be with you, Corey.

16. lili says:

Yes dear Eckhart, you are most intelligent than most of people, no question about that.

17. Tri-Eyes says:

Eckhart reminds me of Yoda

18. RD Brough says:

Russell…we know what happened in Indonesia bro … come clean. The Wolves ARE comin' ..

19. for those who enjoyed this, check out Peter Sellars' interview on the coronavirus, an elightened being as well

20. Actually Luminary is not available in my country, Morocco..

21. Move the mic lol

22. Is there a chance to have the videos with subtitles? Russel speaks quickly I can hardly understand. 😳

23. I’ve been reading and listening to Eckhart Tolle for 17 years. His message has remained consistently simple throughout and unfailingly uplifting and enlightening. Russell, you connected beautifully, were genuinely vulnerable, honored Eckhart’s wisdom, and asked great questions.
    Danke, gracias, merci, and thank you to you both!🙏🏻 “The world of form is here to challenge you.” How true is that today?

24. I’ve never seen Russel so this quiet before. Fantastic talk by Eckhart. Thank you X

25. i thought Eckhart was dead. So I am sure he is glad to have found his consciousness to be awake:D

26. HOPEFULLY YOU CATCH THIS !!! See if you can link Dr. Gregg Braden, Dr. Steven Greer, Dr. William Tiller, Dr. Bruce Lipton and other few with Abraham Hicks, Source (God) what it and what we have been led to believe (programmed) and i hope you notice the spin on that we have or are now able to (with the power of our minds) attract our soul mate, heal our body, reprogram our core DNA and other possibilities that (in such way are being introduced but only because and for the reason of profiting from this so called new found abilities both the scientific and religious communities are agreeing on. Did you know that about 400 years ago a fellow by the name of Descarte decreed or better put formalized an agreement between the two houses, the scientific and the religious, that they each would do what they intend to do but only as to keep away from each others backyards. If you think that what you've learned, experienced or seen is crazy lots of information…… it's not even close to what we are truely capable of doing. The thing is that……nope not a catch lol, but seriously, Imagine the imaginable and then multiplying it by 10 to the 10th power and then your inner eye awakens !!! Better put, it's one thing when you awake from all of this nonsense and another when your inner you that is connected to all here now then and for ever past present future's inner eye awakens ………………….. SHIT !!! Dont know what other word to use because there isn't to express.

27. Clue…..First feel then listen. and then use the rest of your five senses. I'm not crazy or tripping or even on a good one…although it would be nice, but no. I don't wish for you to see this. I am seeing you now knowing this and the look on your face is ridiculously fuccin bright lit speechlessly in awe !!!

28. Just Be. Just Be

29. I prefer the original, Fresh Power of Now Tolle when he spoke about being in the now.. After he got really famous, and he wrote New Earth I felt Eckhart went off message.

30. David Lynch said that you could mastrubate under that desk without 800.000 viewers noticing it.

31. I've tead his books years ago and there was nothing new about them. I'm no genius but I already knew/learned about what he's peddling. I don't understand why people even talk about them.

32. Thank you Russell for this event ✨😍

33. Alan Edwards says:

Very impressed with the vulnerabilities displayed by Russell a few times during the conversation. He appears to be a very honest, open minded and interested in expanding and understanding his own spirituality – as am I. Great conversation. Says a lot when Russell lets' someone speak as long as Eckhart did in this interview. Great stuff.

34. I’ve listened to this interview 3 times now. Each time I hear something different. This is the most amazing interview I’ve ever heard. THANK YOU 🙏 Russell for providing this interview for free.

35. Daniel G says:

#Russelbrand BEAUTIFUL expression of your inner truth so to speak as you absorb these teachings along with us watching… You made me cry because I resonate with some of those same things and your honesty here, in such a public format is so helpful and inspiring. … thank you, both of you (though I doubt you'll see this comment) energetically perhaps you can feel the gratitude for the positive difference you're helping propel in these difficult and uncertain times.

36. Marie Singh says: