Spiritual Solutions by Deepak Chopra – The Best Videos From Spiritual Solutions Series

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе creator оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

What would it not take to make each second an enlightened second? This query challenges nearly everybody on a non secular path. Religious instructor Craig Hamilton has found a strategy to carry enlightenment off the meditation cushion. Be taught extra in his FREE seminar, “The Key to Evolving Past Ego.” https://bit.ly/TheKeyToEvolveFreeWebinar

Deepak Chopra

1. Lily Michels says:

Love that beard!!!

2. Looking good with that beard!

3. veganforlife says:

more on death please.

4. Lisa P1 says:

Yes I'd like to hear about the topic of death.

5. Deeneep says:

When after listening to you I feel more at peace. Mahalo 🙏
    I’ve been listening to you for many years and appreciate you supporting me from a far by continuously posting. You’re helping the world get through this crazy time. 🙏

6. N J says:

Yes please. Do share the concept/idea of death.

7. Beard suits you

8. Alix Ricard says:

Beautiful! Thank you so much Deepak!

9. Laura Cherry says:

I would like to know more about death please

10. Thank you Deepak. Very interesting. I retained: Reality is an entangled sensory projection of "I am".

11. Lesley King says:

Thank you. I too would love to hear more of the concept of death

12. Hanna RAOUL says:

Thank you so much for taking the time and make this "best of" I appreciate a lot.
    Send you much love, light and blessings – je suis ravie to listen 🙂

13. 1BelovedOne says:

Whenever I listen to you ( since the 80s), I'm in joy! Your words create expansion and profundity every time! Sooo grateful you exist ❣🙏💝❣

14. Susan Kaur says:

Good morning Deepak. Thank you for your live feed. Magnificent ji
    Love it.
    🙏🇬🇧🤗☕🦋🇬🇧😊

15. sue maurer says:

Thank you!💝

16. Elham Moh says:

❤❤❤❤❤

17. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💙💙💙💙💙🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

18. Yes – please do talk more about the nature of death. And sincere gratitude for all you are doing at this incredible time in our evolution x

19. Yes please, I'd like the death talk!

20. I would love to learn more about death. It isn't something I fear. It is another stage of life. Thank you for your wisdom.

21. NAMASKAR DR CHOPRA🙏
    LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK WITH BEARD!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TEACHINGS ALL THESE YEARS. I LOVE THIS WAY OF REACHING OUT TO US DAILY.

THE LOCAL MIND VS NON-LOCAL MIND IS A DAILY STRUGGLE FOR MOST OF US… TO KEEP OUR SPIRIT CLOSE BY AND REMEMBER THAT LOVE IS ALL THERE IS, ALL WE NEED.
    HARI OM… AUM TAT SAT🙏
    ✌💜🌺

22. Pat B says:

Yes please do.

23. Yes, I'd love to hear the concept of death!!!