Soulmates – How can we attract our soulmate? Deepak Chopra, MD

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

#YATU
DiscoveringYourCosmicSelf.com

Deepak Chopra

1. MAGurue says:

08:07 Jay Gurudev 💚

2. What rarer because you lied all the time

3. Anna E Hope says:

🙏💓💞

4. great explained! Thank you so much! Greetings from Serbia :)!!!

5. 4:11 We are bundle of conditioned beliefs as per our Memories /past experiences.

6. 4:27 Your core consciousness /Soul is influencing your Subconscious Mind.

7. Kay Kutscher says:

Wooow! When exactly will you be in Stgo Chile 🇨🇱? Are you just visiting or will you be giving a lecture someone? I would so love to meet you in person if it where possible ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌷🌷🌷🌷

8. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

9. ارجوكم ترجمة اني مااعرف شيحچي بس كاعده أسمعه احس افتهمه

10. I'm 30, a female and I've had no luck finding a partner. Guys on the internet are usually very shy, some are passive aggressive, some are just.. Well, creepy. I have even thought about joining some kinda cult in order to find someone cuz traditional ways just don't work. Bars are noisy, people are drunk and distracted. At least in my country guys go to the gym to work out, not to flirt with women. I have tried following profiles on instagram but men don't send me messages. I guess all the good ones are either already taken or gay. How do I accept my fate instead of banging my head against the wall?

11. Human says:

What if someone is already married but not to his/her soulmate?

12. Sara Dyer says:

Thank you so much for a reassuring and expansive vision for attracting a soulmate. With love Sara 🌹🦚💗

13. Lisa Marie says:

Lovely 😊 of course there is a soul. Mine left my body too many times when I was a child. That’s when I knew the body wasn’t me..

14. Incidentally, I was appreciating your paintings, sheets and walls, Sir.

15. Why do you call yourself Depaak?

16. Ajnira says:

Thank you Deepak, for the spirit that you proceed into these sweet interludes with your publuc. I am a holistic healer with an emphasis on consciousness development. After 20 years helping people one on one I have now begun to put myself online as is my mission to reach more people. I've had to create a brand & the,question was, 'Who are you most like, whose work is most like yours?' And after only 10 seconds, it was you. And so dear Deepak, after first meeting you at the NJMC in New Jersey for one of your ectires, and following you all these 30 years, you are much more than a speaker, a teach, an author. You are in fact a mentor. And so I thank you for Being who you are and allowing me to be who I am through that reflection. Have a wonderful trip on your tour of S America. With Love, Ajnira

17. What do you think of discover the real secrets laws of attraction with Mofedest Miracle? I see a lot of people keep on talking about Mofedest Miracle.

18. Does Mofedest Miracle (do a google search) help me know the complete secrets to happiness, health, and success? I see a lot of people keep on speaking about this popular personal development course that created by well known life coach.

19. mayeasy says:

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us deepak 💗