SLEEP MEDITAITON – SPECIAL MEDITATION BY DEEPAK CHOPRA

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Effectively Friends 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough E-book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : Methods to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be a part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
SLEEP MEDITAITON – SPECIAL MEDITATION BY DEEPAK CHOPRA

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Sir I have request please ,I cant sleep properly due to dream , recommend me meditation..thanks.

2. Thank you so much

3. Perfect for ridding the mind+body of anxiety. Thank you Deepak!

4. Maria Meyer says:

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

5. Nick says:

What if I’m struggling with the breathing. I try to slow my breathing, but it’s a struggle. I need recommendations.

6. Maria Meyer says:

7. Tom Kahusi says:

Deepak Chopra is Awesome.

8. Susan Wale says:

Thank you Deepak, it is now 2:30 am and couldn't sleep. I found this meditation. 🙏🏼

9. Berit Holst says:

What about us that work in healthcare, working to ten o`clock in the evening?🙄

10. happynew234 says:

God bless you for your precious recommandations . love 🙏

11. Bahot Bahot sunder!!😊😊 thank you from my 💙dear Deepak for your great generosity and compassion!!

12. Thanks alot Deepak

13. Thank you Master Chopra. May you and your precious family live forever a peaceful and healthy life! GRACIAS!

14. i istoyanova says:

It s 2.06 am., London
    Still not sleep…so😞 somehow I came here

15. This just might be the best few min I have ever experienced…Thankyou beautiful souls….

16. Background music is distracting after about a min. Kinda ruins the notion of a nice guided by man Deepak for me. Oh well…

17. Durin Das says:

I listen to it while trying to sleep . It worked

18. K Butler says:

Surprised there wasn't a charge for this. A gift to us poor people.

19. Thanks for this beautiful experience , I do need a lot to practice.

20. Thank you thank you thank you Deepak Chpra

21. Donna Harris says:

Why do I have so much positive energy at night?

22. How are 40 seconds a minute…?

23. Deepak Chopra a blessed angelic soul
    God bless him & bless the universe 🌷🌹👏🏻😘

24. Thank you so much. Awesome. God bless you

25. Is it only me who can not do the forst exersice? Hé counts so sliept. I count 40 seconds for each breath. Who can do that easely?

26. Joanna Marza says:

Thank you! I slept like a baby🙏🏻❤️

27. hi dada-pak, im going to do pmr part sitting up tonite. i went to bed @9pm & awoke @1am so thats my 4 hours. i still enjoy following along when i awake at nite, not fighting its need to sit up. 💛💋👽k

28. Thank you Deepak!

29. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
    FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse

30. Cindy Klyne says:

That is so awesome thanks

31. Thank you Deepak♥️. I love you meditations.

32. Thank you, but i had to stop. I shall continue your instructions nightly. I got as far as the throat ones!! I do feel better than when i started.

33. Ann Adams says:

ENCHANTING EXERCISES.😄

34. Neil Cazza says:

Thank you …. God bless you …

35. Thank you so much Deepak 🙌🏽