Path To Enlightenment Part 19 by Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Path To Enlightenment Part 19
Make The Single, Most Powerful Shift Conscious Women Can Make to Get Unstuck & Leap Forward Into Their Destiny.UNLOCK YOUR FEMININE POWER with this Free Webinar https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
Join me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak

Deepak Chopra

1. Shakira Khan says:

look in the mirror. you are not a good embodiment of your message. have some humility

2. Peta Darling says:

Doing A Great Job Deepak :D. Your information is rejuvenating in and of itself. So grateful.

3. You are looking so amazing Dr Chopra, so handsome like always 😊🙏Thank you for always helping us💓

4. Misty Wood says:

You are doing an amazing job!
    I so look forward to this time with you every day…

5. I like listening to your soothing voice!🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️❤

6. Lyn Hazleton says:

You dear Deepak are doing a fabulous job and are an example to me and us all. Thank you. Namaste.

7. Everything you teach is appreciated, makes perfect sense and is a wonderful practical example of how I healed from a NDE. Now a retired RN, PHN I am working on a Master's in Consciousness Transformational Leadership, empasis in Integrative Quantum Health. Thank you for your gifts of wisdom and metaphor.

8. Lyn Hazleton says:

Do not stop!! Keep doing what you are doing!

9. Hi, I'm on day 17 of your 21 days of abundance and have decided to maintain meditating once I've completed the 21 days. I'm feeling much better mentally already and improvements are naturally happening. Was thinking of adding yoga into my routine as you've mentioned it, but could you explain it please as I have no idea where to start. Many thanks 🙏

10. Bryant Kelly says:

You are doing a fantastic job.

11. Bryant Kelly says:

Very powerful.

12. I love ur personal stories, Deepak! U bring a sense of calm, normalcy in this crazy time. I'll continue watching as long as I can!

13. mm mm says:

Love it

14. Bahut.bahut.grettitudd.abhar.thanks.dr.choupra.

15. Sonja Nika says:

You look absolutely gorgeous, and amazing, please teach us exactly how you to reach this, with meditation, gratitude and peace 🙏💖💕

16. Thank you for your insight. You asked if you were doing a good job in terms of how you look. Pros: Energy, happiness, looks like normal BMI (hopefully not too thin). Cons: Hair is thinner (normal aging), swollen nose, stuffiness. Question: for young people who are clearly extremely sensitive to sugars & starches (based on glucose & hba1c), and who do better on a ketogenic-ish diet, how can we follow a plant based diet? Even legumes raise sugar levels to levels that are too high.

17. Karen Garcia says:

🙏😍🌷

18. Please continue to Share your wisdom! From the Laurentians mountains Québec Canada🥰

19. Karen Garcia says:

I’ll be 50 at the end of the month and am living proof you can reverse aging …ev thinks I’m 30🤗It wasn’t an accident, I decided to improve my health 5 yrs ago 🌸it is indeed possible!

20. Alpha Bits says:

Yes, fascinating as always, please proceed!

21. Martha Nunes says:

Thank you! I'm already practicing something like this but show me more! 😃

22. Age reversal 👍

23. P V says:

🙏🏻

24. Kathy Adams says:

Would love for you to continue. I'm better at being an observer but so confused so often

25. Leticia Pugh says:

Thank you so kindly! Namaste.