MORNING GUIDED MEDITATION WITH DEEPAK CHOPRA – DAY 1

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a area of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Nicely Company 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough E-book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : Easy methods to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be a part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
MORNING GUIDED MEDITATION WITH DEEPAK CHOPRA – DAY 1

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Linda Milne says:

Deepak Chopra, I Love this Meditation. I feel calmer. Thank You.

2. Jill Logan says:

Thank you Beautiful.

3. Madeline Yu says:

Thank you for this meditation guide, truly grateful 💕

4. Ok this is really helpful in quieting the mind and bringing a sense of calm within.. wish it were longer and also thought you would end with your voice would have been worth it .. but felt so detoxed in the end loved it

5. Dr. Lepora says:

Really helpful💗

6. Thank you Deepak Chopra for this meditation. It's really calming. Many blessings to you. You have been there for us always! Thanks!🙏

7. I’ve been doing this meditation since it came out and it’s helped tremendously 🙏💜

8. Bee Nice says:

This isn’t my first time meditating, but this is the first time I have ever experienced what I’m about to say. I relived 2 repressed memories from childhood….I mean fully relived it….heart rate , fear, and vivid visuals. I have no recollection of these memories but my gut tells me these are real. I couldn’t finish it….actually stopped At 10:13. This was both amazing and utmost terrifying. Anyone else?

9. cynthia ward says:

Deepak is so WONDER*FULL the most generous soul, kind…gentle and compassionate including great intelligence !

10. Rachel Anne says:

Doctor Chopra you have been and are a consistent positive energy, wise sage, and happy proposition in my life for decades. You are the first teacher I found in this lifetime. Your incredible work and sharing has a profoundly wonderful impact on me. I know about impermanence, but there is a feeling of being able to look to and count on you. I appreciate this immensely.

11. Donna D says:

Very calming meditation but the ending cause me to come out of my zone abruptly. It stopped and went right into an ad. Can you add your voice or a bell to announce that it’s time to release the mantra?

12. Peace and love to you Deepak. Thank you for sharing your beauty and light with the world.

13. Gerald Rens says:

Wonderful meditation 🙏

14. ijt felt unfinished. There was no: come back to consciousness, open your eyes. or anything, just that the music ended. I usually expect Dr. Chopra to end the meditation, but, I felt it was incomplete here.

15. Thank you Doctor Copra, really appreciate it.

16. Thank you Dr Chopra

17. moriri hair says:

This meditation gets rid of toxic emotions, Thank You

18. KateyTE says:

I absolutely adore this man. Everything he has to say is so incredibly helpful. Thank you for doing this very important work!

19. Eye Leen says:

It's hard for me to do guided meditations because of the music – I need silence.

20. I enjoyed this!! Keep up the good work Mr. Chopra.

21. Geeta Narang says:

Thankyou 🙏Hari Ommm

22. In the middle of this mediation I started to see a bright white light does that mean anything?

23. If you’re contributing to the billions of animals daily and destruction of the planet don’t bother speaking of peace. Ahimsa is non-violence to ALL. Animals are totally innocent and their natural habitat destroyed by all you non-vegans. Peace? Hypocrite. And Deepak you charge an arm and a leg for your programs when you’re a millionaire. Try not destroying animals and making your programs affordable! 😞🩸

24. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook