Meditation For Love – Daily Guided Meditation by Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе creator оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Nicely Visitors 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough Book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : Learn how to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be a part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
Meditation For Love – Each day Guided Meditation by Deepak Chopra

Each Day at 7:00AM PST

Right now we’ll do a meditation that brings love and laughter as basic qualities of our personal being. Seat, Be comfy and comply with this day by day guided meditation by Deepak Chopra.

Welcome to The Chopra Nicely! Our channel is devoted to inspiring, enjoyable, and thought-provoking movies about wholesome dwelling, wellness, and spirituality. We’re anchored by physician and creator Deepak Chopra, in addition to household & pals, who hope to offer you instruments for private and social transformation. We cope with some critical matters and themes right here, however we undoubtedly do not take ourselves too critically both. We encourage you to observe just a few movies, have interaction with us and fellow viewers by sharing feedback, and subscribing to point out your assist for our channel. We have now a number of new movies each week, so come again quickly. Thanks for visiting and supporting our channel!

Deepak Chopra Meditation Love

1. Awareness of my body mind my being as human, I am awake, I am free, I am liberated! Namaste

2. Thank you all! Happy Memorial weekend! Namaste

3. stefan stoss says:

pardon my obsession please have a feature " do we have a known cure for covid and any type of infection wich is being ignored " in physics a hypothesis is not called heresy in medical science a hypothesis isa calledheresy so medical scienceis the 3rd leading cause of death ( iatrogenic causes side effects of drugs ) there is no pure medical science it is drug industry product development which ignores 28137 specie sof medicinal plants [[ greenmedinfo ]] in god s organic garden used globally for 1000s of years

a Billionaire e.g Oprah winfrey can fund the research needed to prove dr frederik Klenner 's protocol JAMA 1949 professor Norman Rosenthal MD said we have no cure for covid well wehave but itmust be proven beyond testimonials and anecdotes by gold standard clinical trials . Richard Cheng MD PHD cured covid with 15 grams intravenous vitamin C in shanghai hospitla [[[[[ google NIH cancer vitamin C ]]] for years i've asked Gates foundation to fund research on high dose intravenous vitamin C many grams curing any type of serious infection and to fund research about the 400 herbs which Hippocrates used and the 1000s of medicinal plants which ayur veda and TCM experts know w ehave to make up time since christians killed women for brewing herbal tea and FBI raided herb supply warehouses Oprah's audience can shop at organic health food stores Jeff Beezos Whole Foods is not as organic and complete as it was supplements ahve been under attack by the media via indoctrination and warfare from the drug industry [[ buying politicians ]] evidence is from research and research was not funded yotube is full of videos about top 10 herbs which kill viruses 30 medicinal plants used by native americans facebook and yotube threatened to block any info about these things [[[ greenmedinfo pubmed.gov ]]] like Colloidal silver marseilles remedy Thieves oil and oxygen therapy someone of stature should promote maharishi ayur veda clinic /spa in fairfield Iowa everyone must have panchakarma treatment once ayear

and then dravyaguna treatment

robots so good we can eat them and become immortal

universe must contain existence

4. Bryant Kelly says:

You are such a great gift to the human race.

5. You are perhaps the most generous soul

6. I am grateful for these daily meditations you have been posting. I came across your page a couple of weeks and I truly believe you are helping me and others

7. samira saeed says:

So grateful for your presence. Thank you
    ❤️🙏

8. Much love and sincere appreciation Deepak, you are such a blessing with your teachings and meditations.

9. rosa linda says:

Whats the point of cincentrating if u gonna have ads??

10. Lala Khani says:

Please can you stop the adds. Thank you 🙏🏻 😍♥️

11. Pradip says:

If possible pl stop advertises appear on these very helpful and insightful videos

12. Shikha Rai says:

Thank you Deepak for the wonderful experience 🙏☘️

13. Imani Wilson says:

Can you please remove the ads? 🙏🏽 The meditation was lovely but I was not able to get back to focusing after the second ad. Ohhhh, Is that part of the challenge maybe? 😊

14. There is no point in putting up a meditation with ads

15. Wow. I AM aware that I need this in my life…thanks Deepak

16. Yaaaay thank yoou sir 💞💞💞🌙🌙🌙🤗🤗 xD

17. Fatima Pinto says:

I really like this meditation. I really like it. I hope you're not upset with me, but I don't appreciate the static image that appears. Deepak is so natural to speak, that this image, in my opinion, does not represent him. On the contrary. Although smiling is all strange, rigid. I've been around for a long time to tell you this, but I haven't had the courage to date. I like the images that appear on the screen, when it is Deepak, in person, speaking with both his mouth and his whole body. I like your voice. It is unique and, for me, only his voice and the way he speaks to us is already part of meditation.

18. Brenda A says:

I love you, Deepak

19. Thank you so much, that was a wonderful, I do not know what to call it, sense of awareness, of arriving at a sense of who and what I am, whatever it was, it was wonderful. I do not know when Have I ever felt like that, as if I finally know who and what I am, but that is not true either and yet I do not feel confuse. I am in peace, yes that is it. Again, thank you.

20. I love your meditations Deepak Chopra… but why do you put ads in the end of this video? That doesn't work together

21. Remove the ad's please my lovely Deepak, I have been following Deepak Chopra for years no adverts are in his sharing and teaching please stop this.

22. Meditation with an advertisement in the middle??? No good!

23. With adds in the middle it not the best way to meditate

24. Why the ads?????????

25. Rosane Penna says:

Don't there are legends for portuguese please?

26. Gostaria que traduzisse p o portugues

27. Sarah Waters says:

Ads make this useless. I love your meditations, but enough is enough. Thank you for your effort

28. Give up as too many adverts.

29. Diane Lu says:

That was a terrible experience! It takes a while for us to get away from the monkey mind and all the world's busyness. Then, as we're trying to do that, ads break the focus! That makes it a highly unsuccessful way to meditate. Meditation is not like other videos and ads are out of place and totally spoil the meditations.

30. Incomplete experience with 3 advts coming within 15 mins plus Deepak Chopra endorsing a commercial product at the end. It loses the entire purpose. I did the 21 day abundance meditation which was much better but this has been disappointing.

31. 3 adverts in 7 minutes. What's the point

32. Marie Cyril says:

Why they do commercial in meditation ?that weird ! Im try to meditate but every 3 to 4 minutes a commercial come up . I don’t get it

33. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
    FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse

34. Kiron Paira says:

Is this the meditation for love? Guidance or misguidance? Who told you this the meditation for awakening the divine love within? Do you know the concept of awakening the divine love within?
    You need to take proper training after due initiation.
    This is not the meditation for awaking divine love.