Finding your True Self, the Cure for all Suffering – Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a subject of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Properly Company 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough Book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How you can Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be a part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
From Human to #Metahuman – 🙏 Get the ebook @ http://bit.ly/METAHUMAN 🙏
Discovering your True Self, the Remedy for all Struggling

Deepak Chopra

1. 'Deepak, .. My Soul Says 'Thankyou' To Your Soul. .. 'May All our ''I's'' Celebrate The Gift, Of The Awareness Of 'Timelessness'. xx

2. Vic Singh says:

Deepak has spoken for an hour and hasn’t made any sense. The people that have paid probably couple hundred dollars to watch him have a problem If they don’t know who they are.

3. ^^2019^1978^Psalm 82-1976/-Genesis 1:27-29^1974^^
     ^Eternal JUDGE^^KING^^LivingGOD of Truth mY Maker^
       "I Am sorry Ur ANg3!Sp!r!tS accept huMan $acrifices"
              💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
           <<Numbers 35:33>> <<Revelation 11:18-19>>
    Ketoowah-Cherokee-Daughter^OHIO^Watekah-Warrior

4. Mark Rudis says:

Each time i listen i comprehend more. With effort and persistence the ancient wisdom traditions of vedanta have become my truth. Thank you Deepak.🙏❤

5. Love all the wisdom and information he shares. Disappointed by the negative comments below. My belief is we can learn much by listening with an open positivity.

6. hippyheads says:

I got it. Thank you very much.

7. dou40006 says:

This guy is an impostor, what he claims is négation of science , don’t listen to him.

8. sam amr says:

Thanks God for 1.25x and 1.5x

9. Philip John says:

Primordial bullshit… confused bastard….

10. From Human to #Metahuman – 🙏 Get the book @ http://bit.ly/METAHUMAN 🙏
    The 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga: A Practical Guide to Healing Body, Mind, and Spirit – – 🙏 Get the book @ http://bit.ly/THE7SPIRITUALRULES 🙏
    You Are The Universe : Discovering Your Cosmic Self and Why It Matters – 🙏 Get the book @ http://bit.ly/YOUARETHEUNIVERSE🙏
    The Healing Self : A Revolutionary New Plan To Supercharge Your Immunity and Stay Well For Life – 🙏 Get the book @ http://bit.ly/THEHEALINGSELF 🙏

11. So I is always present and experiencing…is the I that is ever present also ever changing or does the I stay the same while the experiences change??

12. He is the epitome of Capitalism with very little worthwhile product – Woo Woo information. Need great, authentic spirituality?- Listen to Sadhguru. Deepak is coming to Waterbury Ct. Glad there is only less than half the Theater filled. Woo woo!

13. sheri clarry says:

Yes love it!! No judgement!! Lol

14. gro bennett says:

Great wisdom but talk ruined by too many adverts surely one or two is enough.

15. Sheryn Otom says:

This is not easy to understand

16. Michael T says:

I stopped dealing in gratitude many years ago once I realized the power of Appreciation. Once I did that much has become much deeper and greater. I sense my Soul answering all my questions daily, moment by moment. That didn't happen with gratitude.

17. While I was scrolling through the comments I realized that everyone in the comments were adults. Well i’m a child and i’m only 11 years old and i’ve been dealing with some stuff and I even understood what he was talking. I wasn’t feeling like I was acting myself these past few months and I just felt wrong like I was doing something wrong and I wasn’t well, me. So I decided to make myself a mission to find my true self and luckily I stumbled upon this video. So here I am watching an adult lecture that I am enjoying. ( The only reason I think why I understand this is because i’m in an advanced learning program)

18. He never say nothing about God,, it is much simple , feeling separation of God = ego= suffering,,, understand we are creations of God and always in relation ship with him no suffering!
    Jesús said I can not do nothing by my self !!! See very simple ! And clear !

19. Kindly dub your English videos in Hindi for millions of Indians who don't understand English

20. Love Mr Chopra shoes – Curing all suffering is quite the task –

21. How do I want to feel, look, taste. Don't be silly, everyone wants a perfect body while fucking another perfect body. Your lack of it is the reason why your're asking questions.

22. Lena moon says:

I ask a God who i am, the answer came – a human being. That is so simple and obvious.

23. This prick just fooling Americans with his crap. All he does is to use complicated terminologies to confuse and coerce the audience into believing something shitty.

24. F. Crazybone says:

'Who I am' is easy. The big question is 'what is the purpose of all this' ? Not so much my purpose but the purpose of everything in existence from viruses to the everything else in the cosmos. My biggest question right now is why do viruses exist and what is their purpose?

25. Yes.. Corona crisis currently

26. Summer Reece says:

Anyone else here Bc of
    Mike Myers

27. LENNY aaron says:

With the help of Dr.ademiso on youtube i was able to get rid of herpes, i recommend him for this

28. Actually, he's saying to the audience you're empty and it's fine to be so. Stay empty and let the capitalists run the rest, including the circus you are in now

29. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
    FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse

30. marcinNUMB says:

As expert, I'm sure Mofedest Miracle is actually great way to understanding the true secrets laws of attraction. Why don't you give it a shot? maybe it will work for you too.