Finding your True Self, the Cure for all Suffering – Deepak Chopra Best Speech

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a subject of іnfіnіtе prospects. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Properly Company 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough E-book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How you can Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
Discovering your True Self, the Remedy for all Struggling – Deepak Chopra Finest Speeches

Deepak Chopra

5. I Am not the body
    I Am not the mind
    ♾💙☮🌠✝️😇🙏🏻

6. T C says:

👏👏👏🥰🙏 Many THANKS 💚

7. Mike Q says:

Riveting talk! Thank you, Deepak. You, Consciousness, conveys these ideas with clarity.

8. Dr Chopra ,Thank you ,I love you and I am so grateful for what you have thought me ,You are wonderful 🙏💗

9. THANKYOU❤️here is my return in form of a song: ” The Battle is over” to You; my spiritual guides and whose words in many ways ”saved” my life/ made it more easy and understandable ; Eckart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Byron Katie, Gerald Jampolsky, Deepak Choopra, Kristina Wennergren, Gary Zukav ( and some more)💕. You shared/ share, and now I share❤️… https://youtu.be/L788eGo96eE

10. LEGEND.. WE ALL ARE LEGENDZ. URBAN LEGENDZ

11. Claire says:

🙏🏼

12. RobbeyT says:

The "I" is a sense of being-ness or aware presence which is beyond the thinking mind, space and time. When you become conscious of the present moment you and the present moment become one, you become the one consciousness. This is where everything arises, lives and disappears in that space of consciousness, called the "I" which is your eternal or True Self.

13. New Life says:

A new life

14. Too many ads 😖

15. l3l3Cakes says:

This lecture was a treat! There are so many questions circulating in my mind now. It is unbelievable how many experiences I've had in life that were influenced by a false sense of I. I am more than my trauma, I am more than the labels that have been placed on me, and I am more than the experiences I've had as a result of these things. Knowing that is enough to empower me to be the best version of myself.

16. I Am with you.

17. There are so many ads on this presentation that one literally cannot follow the points Deepak is making. Please consider another means to generate revenue because this is really not providing value. This is not free content. It's useless content. People are frustrated not inspired. None of us wants to see Deepak this way. Least of all him, I'm sure! There are better ways. Thank you.