Deepak Chopra- Who is God & Life After Death

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Deepak Chopra Interview – Patrick Bet-David asks about Deepak’s life growing up, his life purpose, his self healing mindset, alternative medicine, world peace and who is God?

Order Deepak’s Book – The Healing Self: https://amzn.to/2I7QgPe

About Deepak Chopra: Deepak Chopra is an American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate, and a prominent figure in the New Age movement. Through his books and videos, he has become one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine.

About : Founded in 2012 by Patrick Bet-David, our goal is to impact entrepreneurs around the world through value and entertainment. We are the #1 channel for entrepreneurs because of the best interviews, best how to videos, best case studies and because we defend capitalism and educate entrepreneurs.

To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: marketing@patrickbetdavid.com

Visit the official Valuetainment Store for gear: https://www.valuetainmentstore.com/

Music selection used through agreement with Epidemic Sound http://bit.ly/2B8DxK1

Follow Patrick on social media:

Website: http://www.patrickbetdavid.com

Snapchat: betdavid19

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/PatrickBetDavid.Valuetainment/

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/patrickbetdavid/

Twitter:https://twitter.com/patrickbetdavid

Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-bet-david-3731553

Deepak Chopra

1. Share your thoughts with Patrick Bet-David by texting 310.340.1132 or click here https://my.community.com/patrickbetdavid

2. I like and respect Patrick but c'mon man! This guy is full of it! I already did a video explaining the whole Guru and enlightenment bullshit that is selling right now! I am realist as well as a spiritual being but no bullshit! Just saying! If you see my video on Prophets and the other one on Enlightenment you will see why I can say this with confidence!

3. Rose says:

Thank you Deepak. The more I listen to your interviews the less I stress about what goes on in my life. I see myself as the external entity watching the movie of my life, observing my feelings and realizing none of it matters in the grand scheme of things.

4. One of the most calmest interview I have heard.

5. The fear of death began when Adam rebelled against God ,and was separated from Him. Ge 2:17. Death is the separation of body and spirit. Jas 2:26 the fear of death is the fear of being separated from God eternity, in torment. Mt 25:41 ; Heb 2:15 ; Ro 1:32. Men may deny this, but they know it is true ; or they would not ever fear death. God does not want us in eternal torment; and offered us away to avoid Hell , through obedience to Christ Heb 5:7-9 Obey Christ message and death has now power over you.

6. To deny God's existence is to deny His creation , Ro 1:18-20 and to believe you are god , is falling prey to Satan's lie Ge 3:5

7. BIG H says:

Patrick, I respect allowing everyone a voice but this man and I do mean MAN! Has no clue what he is talking about he is trying to take the word GOD out of our vocabulary and from society and again it’s the Hollywoodification of God. he is nothing but a businessman trying to train people into thinking that he is something more than he is. He is not spiritual he is not holy he is not a higher being and all these sheep who follow him are being led astray. They are up there laughing every time he opens his mouth.

8. Green Thumb says:

We believe in Jesus we are secure not insecure

9. SWEBeatz says:

5 Ads in 20 mins . I couldn't even get though half the video . Smh

10. 99% of our body is microbes
    95%desease are of life style desease

11. KinG 2014 says:

It's one of the great show.
    You are in hurry nam. after asking questions wait for the answer don't interrupt let someone fnish. I'm sure you don't listen always waiting for the next question.
    Let your guests fnish the question you asked, it's called show or information to your viewers around the world. 🤷🏻‍♂️

12. Mike Rotonda says:

The people at the very top of the food chain, the top 1%..have been in charge for a very long time..And the world keeps getting worse, but not their world..maybe it's time for a CHANGE, at the very top… Maybe it's time for the people to have a chance at a good life , like they have .. The way it is now. It's obviously not working, so we should try another way.

13. Mike Rotonda says:

If the brain isn't responsible for our conscious, then can we have consciousness in a person without a brain…or a headless body..could we have a headless body and send currents into the body parts to make it move, would it be aware that it was alive…would it be conscious?

14. Richard Alon says:

Higher level of thinking to understand Deepak.

15. Deepak forget that the real spiritual masters become immortals, and he should remember some of the best spiritual immortals are from India, comes Deepak look again

16. Cat says:

I love the author. Love his subject matter. He articulated what I have always known n seen. What is beyond what we think, we think we know.It is being comfortable with the mystery. That unseen is all around us. Words will always defy that which is higher than what we can comprehend.

17. Ryno 26 says:

Deepak needs to calm down

18. Hi Patrick, With due respect to Deepak Chopra, Deepak, is not the only one talking or "tapping into this self-realization" realization. There are now many many more around the world who have realized this to be a fact and have weaned themselves off this unending material pursuits and are sitting still to know the truth. I suggest, to really help your audience get an inside and understanding of this subject you should perhaps get Sathguru Jaggi Vasudav of India on your show to explain it a little deeper. This is just a suggestion. Singapore

19. Peter Wild says:

Since I was 5 years old I thought about death…what happens where do we go etcetc…..now I am 58, had my near-death experiences and I am not afraid of death itself at all, only the possible way of dying. I agree with a lot of things Deepak is explaning here…not all, but aaaaaa lot

20. He who speaks a lot of shit has a smelly breath

21. Yogas don't pray , Christians don't meditate…
    Good interview 👍

22. Be says:

wow. deepak chopra.

23. robichard says:

This is a fabulous interview. The dynamic between the very practical Patrick and the very spiritual Depok has revealed to me great insights into what this thing we call existence is all about……….for me ! Thank you, Patrick, for this mind expanding interview.

24. Deepok ❤️🙏

25. Vijay Amin says:

Love your podcast PBD but Deepak is on another level of intelligence. Thank you for bringing someone truly enlightened to your channel – brave of you mate to have someone from a different philosophy to a lot of your listeners. Love the channel!

26. I just fell in love with Deepak! Great health is true success!

27. Alan Kartell says:

Not your best interview Pat. If you want to self interview do it… otherwise let your subject talk…. jeez !

28. John Bremner says:

WTF, Chopra is wearing specs… I have a book in which he claims to have trained himself to have perfect eyesight. He says he can look the whole length of an airliner and read the small print on a board on the wall. Now I don’t believe anything he claims!

29. Patrick if you want to know the real thruth about who is god and how all beings come to existance and what is really written in kuran, bible,vedas read gyan ganga a book by sant rampal ji maharaj it is the only answer to your all spritiual questions

30. B says:

PBD: So on another word we're on shroom right now? DC: Yes.. ya.. we're experiencing virtual reality and now we're extending that to augmented reality and artificial intelligence….. what!? and people commenting of the most calm interview perhaps due to the meditational background music. Well, there's nothing to grasp here because its ungraspable. Seems like there is many unknown world exist on this planet earth because what DC were saying is totally un-grasp-able.

31. R Stam says:

Was Deepak involved or a speaker at a Church in Florida during the 1980s ?

32. Please ,where is the part 2?

33. vicky yurich says:

Out of his league with this interview

34. I like👍 the way Patrick interviews… Very good questions and engaging style. Makes the person to speak more truthfully.

35. Rocky Bryant says:

I could not listen, background to annoying. Is there a transcript?

36. Dingle Barry says:

Written 88 books? That's kind a like when a band releases a crap load of what are always crappy live albums, since the originally recorded material is always better and aside from a small number of clinically insane people who intentionally buy them everyone else purchases them by accident because they don't know any better. Does Deepak really have 88 books worth of material or did the prick write a dozen books that he regurgitated a variety of ways to dupe the uninformed to purchase a book that was already written better the first time around, except by doing this it keeps it marketed and on the shelf in the front of the store? I read a couple of his books back in the day and while it's possible i'd be really surprised if his new books weren't mostly repetitions of those… if not props.