Deepak Chopra – The Secret of Healing – www.bpv.ch

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Meditations For Transformation and Higher Consciousness

Deepak Chopra

1. zoe thomas says:

Thank you for this, I have been looking for it without adverts, thank you and much love.

2. Same! So grateful I found this without adverts!

3. Kelly Hall says:

Thankyou 😊

4. D Cannon says:

No adverts…. beautiful.

5. Magnifique, la musique, les paroles, la voix.. tout ! Un délicieux moment de détente et de reconnexion à soi-même..
    PS : Peut-on trouver cette musique seule (de Adam Plack) ? si oui, où svp ? car j'ai cherché sans succès 🙁
    Merci infiniment <3

6. mitramoso says:

The music is too loud.

7. Mishelle Bee says:

Pointless with adverts. 👎🏽

8. Why put adverts in a meditation video? Ruins the whole thing.

9. Bombe Tao says:

Thankyou for this wonderful video. The Philosophy makes sense.

10. I can't believe they put adverts in meditation videos. What is the point? Who did such a thing?You might as well take the whole video off.

11. B H says:

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
    The name that can be named is not the eternal name

12. Barbara Lin says:

13. Adverts while I’m trying to meditate?! Smart to get rid of people

14. Renae Jean says:

Ads show you are all about $$$- shame you ruin a wonderful meditation

15. Anjilah Love says:

No shit, what a dumb ass! Trying WAY too hard to make a buck! I am reporting this video

16. JAD says:

I cannot follow a meditation, tape of all things, with these advertisements popping up. Big disappointment In YouTube

17. Cyan Diaz says:

THAT THING ABOUT EXPERIENCING FOOD ONLY GOES FOR MEN WE WOMEN CANNOT ONLY ENJOY FOOD BUT MORE THAN ONE FOOD AT A TIME IN OUR MOUTH AS WELL,,,,GROSS TO dR. HWVR SCTFC FCT!

18. Who puts ads in a meditation? Ridiculous. Greedy..

19. MULUCAUAC says:

It is a shame about advertisements impossible to be connected

20. Thanks to my cousin qwen for sending me this beautiful app to listen too. I loss my daddy 5 week ago and I tell yu it haven't been the same without him..love yu cuz 💗

21. Beauty – nothing but beauty …

22. magnifique! I never thought I would like so much a meditation. Wonderful, dr. Chopra

23. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why he wears those glasses. They seem to signal some type of hypocrisy. It is antithetical to his message. Not able to relate to his story that his grandchildren bought them for him. Do young children really buy diamond-studded glasses? Sad for him – they are a deal-breaker.

24. Stop interrupting the video with this stupid adverts

25. For those who have adverts Why not download it? Asking Google : download YouTube online
    And shut the fuck up ,by the way lol, it's your local provider that put the add

26. YOUR VOICE IS MY HEALING!! THANKS CHOPRA!!!

27. OH WHAT FINE TO KNOW ALL WITH YOUR VOICE.

28. This man has the sexist voice 🥰

29. There has to be a way to get rid of these adds???? Is it from our end or yours???

30. There SHOULD be a rule that Youtube is not allowed to put advertisements on meditation videos. It's just plain MEAN.

31. Love Deepak… these ads are intrusive. Too long too many. Won’t listen to this one anymore.

32. Amazing. Thank you. I was diagnosed with cancer for the third time and I this has come into my life at the perfect time. When the student is ready the teacher will appear. ❤️

33. Why so many ads? Ruins the whole meditation

34. Dove says:

Advertisements ruin the entire mediation. I can’t listen to it. So sad.

35. Neelam shah says:

Deep profound gratitude with love💚

36. Joan Lewis says:

Always helps me very soothing much love

37. Why Deepak are you allowing adverts to spoil meditation? Are you not rich enough? I am not listening anymore as Adverts have ruined this!!! How disgusting how Commercial you are Deepak. In FACT who are you telling all this to? Not Fully Enlightened are You??

38. I have just looked at your comments Deepak and all are complaining about Adverts. You are so up your own @@@ you or your paid for team don’t look at comments? Too busy being Rich! How you got this gift Deepak and how you Abuse it! Not listening to any more if your Commercial money making stuff!!!! You are the real Evil in the World

39. Britt E says:

Why are there adds on this 💔

40. This meditation has ads, older comments say it did not have ads

41. Dawa Lama says:

May ı know who composed the calm background music