Deepak Chopra on the Power of Meditation to Unlock Infinite Possibilities | Impact Theory

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a subject of іnfіnіtе prospects. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

This episode is sponsored by Pique Tea. Rise up to 17% off their teas + free transport by going to https://piquetea.life/influence

Named one of many high 100 heroes and icons of the century by Time Journal, Deepak Chopra has lengthy been a towering determine in different drugs and spirituality. On this episode of Influence Idea with Tom Bilyeu, Deepak Chopra examines the character of consciousness and pursues everlasting questions like, “Who am I? What do I need? What’s my function? What am I grateful for?” Whereas advocating reflection, meditation and consciousness, he describes the outcomes of the deeply examined life, and offers concrete recommendation on learn how to cope with power sickness, day-to-day struggling, and even the concern of dying.

For additional details about Deepak Chopra please see www.deepakchopra.com.

SHOW NOTES:

Deepak describes peptides, the “molecules of emotion” [2:42]
How are you aware what you recognize? What’s the supply of consciousness? [5:19]
No neuroscientist can clarify precisely how electrical data turns into expertise [7:35]
We have now carried out a very good job of coping with acute sickness, however not power sickness [9:31]
Along with bodily sickness, people additionally undergo from existential sickness [12:15]
Deepak advocates that everybody must ask clearly, “Who am I?” [13:50]
Deepak discusses the advantages and limitations of panpsychism [18:45]
Deepak describes the totally different types of consciousness [21:28]
Deepak explains what it means to say that the topic/object division is synthetic [25:13]
Consciousness can solely know itself by means of expertise [28:18]
Why you need to change into comfy with questioning your routine certainties [29:01]
Tom and Deepak talk about the ability of silence [30:40]
Deepak offers a short breakdown of epigenetics [33:13]
Deepak describes his every day routine and the 4 issues he does on daily basis [35:00]
Deepak talks about his work and the way he enjoys himself [37:26]
Dying just isn’t the tip of consciousness, it’s the tip of a storyline in consciousness [38:37]
Deepak talks about love [40:53]
Deepak describes his mom’s unimaginable storytelling abilities [44:20]
Deepak explains why gratitude is so vital [46:44]
Deepak discusses the way forward for drugs [47:02]
Deepak shares the influence he needs to have on the world [50:03]

QUOTES:

“To watch a thought is to know you’re not a thought. To watch an emotion is to know that you simply’re not the emotion. To watch the physique is to know that you simply’re not this bundle of sensations and perceptions. So who’re you? What’s it that is aware of?” [13:01]

“When you may have time to be nonetheless, query your routine certainties, you notice that truly, we all know nothing. Nothing. Every part we all know is made up. It’s a human assemble.” [29:56]

“Love just isn’t a sentiment. Love just isn’t an emotion. Love is the last word fact, and the center of creation.” [41:09]

WEBSITE: https://deepakchopra.com
INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/2O7jF0L
FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/2Gw6K4A
TWITTER: https://bit.ly/37AgKpf

BOOKS MENTIONED:“Meta-Human” by Deepak Chopra [2:18]

IMPACT THEORY MERCHANDISE:
Try Influence Idea’s Merch Store: http://bit.ly/ImpactTheoryShop

Deepak Chopra Interview

1. James Walsh says:

Thanks very much for sharing. Greetings from James J in Limerick city Ireland

2. LSD IS PERFECTLY FINE TO EXPERIENCE…..IT CAN OPEN MANY "REALITIES"

3. Omar Q says:

Deepak literally does not give a fuck

4. You know who you are Mr Deepak Chopra? Even if one thinks about this for 1 sec you already start feeling crazy.

5. Deepak Chopra is responsible for 10 years of psychological and physical abuse. Every time I see my cell phone or PC, I remember every humiliation, lie, offense and all kinds of psychological abuse that have caused me panic, bipolar disorder and other phobias typical of indiscriminate and prolonged abuse of a human being. I feel disappointed, cheated, and used, like a laboratory rat who was sent demonic spirits, used Buddhist and energies from Guru Deepak and his metaphysical friends. I couldn't work and they blocked any job opportunity, they never sent me a penny and now that they totally destroyed my life, my economy and my health, they act as if nothing had happened. I am a human being who helped many people financially and professionally and all of you do not think that all the evil you do to another, comes back as a boomerang, against you and your family.

6. Great interview! Thank you!

7. UMSRA says:

Such a beautiful interview!! Thank you for sharing this.

8. Am almost 75, a woman and live in the Netherlands. I know Deepak Chopra from his books from the beginning. And believe me, he and his books are fantastic.
    I started practicing yoga when I was 29 years old and it has done wonders to my body and the way I have lived my life since then. No illnesses, unbridled creativity. I didn't know I was musical but got myself an electronic keyboard and taught myself how to play. All the hits of the seventies. I had one book that always was close to me: "Living in abundance" from Deepak Chopra: "Discover your infinite possibilities step by step.
    When I was in my fourties the computer made its entrance in my life and instead of seeing it as an office object I found a creative way of using it by starting to program simple things like for instance a household book, recipe book, kind of spread sheet like if you wish. Later on I became a member of an English computer club who played with the first 3D Virtual Reality software that was available in the beginning of the nineties. And all like a hobby. (I am a mother and my kids in those days were in their teens). In my days it was not yet that common that a woman had her own job outside her household.
    Anyway we programmed a lot of 3D games, sent them in to a central address in the U.K. where they were distributed to every other member who wanted to play them. I invented the first electronic greeting card and got a prize for it. Those were the days my friend 🙂
    I was one of the first people to be online on the World Wide Web with this 3D Construction Kit software and in the course of the years had many contacts all over the world with people on the Net.
    It so happened that I got on a website, created by the daughter of Deepak Chopra where people from India were encouraged to get into contact with people from the western countries, like U.S., Europe etc. It was Deepak's idea that we all could learn a lot from each other. And we surely did.
    I translated a book in my own language from an Indian author and we had discussions on this book on the website. This resulted in a great group of friends who kept into contact over the years with one another and still to this time I regularly have email contact with that Indian author and some other friends from the U.S. , U.K. and India.
    I made a poetry album with a guy from New York and we had great conversations about this.
    I had my own video channel (under my own name) on which I posted videos about our collective imaginations and fantasies.
    Sadly Google decided to no longer continue that kind of service so everything went offline.
    Nowadays I still have a video channel under my nickname. I still do make videos but now from a game
    that came into my life some 4 years ago that made everything I ever dreamt of of playing come true.
    No Man's Sky: the game in which you are able to really travel to beautiful planets and galaxies in an endless way. It is a procedural generated Universe with 25 galaxies and trillions of planets, too many to visit in one lifetime. It has grown in those 4 years from a simple exploring and survival game into a multipurpose even multiplayer and crossplay phenomenon in which everyone can become whatever he/she wants.
    Made lots of meditative videos about the beauty of the planets and animals in this game and I will play it till I die I guess.
    I've enjoyed this interview tremendously cause it explained so very clearly what is possible in anyone's life!!
    Am very grateful to have lived and still live such a for me exiting life and when I die I can say, like my mother said when she died: I had a good life.

9. Deepak, please send me the money that corresponds to me for the damages that you caused me in 10 years

10. Crazy Joe says:

This fraud became billionaire from a tin scammer

11. That was the best response to the last question I’ve heard on impact theory

12. Brilliant…. Thank you for the great interview!

13. I don't know how and why I somehow expirenced the same thing like Mr. Deepak Chopra explained, How to explain more than him. I experienced like we are not separated the galaxy to stars the earth, we are just a thought we stay there where we want to be.I don't if any think I am mad. If any had some similar experience, I would be very grateful to find you.

14. Mert Alkan says:

That's not what nirvana really is :/

15. Sam says:

I enjoyed watching and learning every second of this talk!

16. So clear and well explained. Changing our approach to life completely! Thank you!

17. Deepak hows your Arabic Oh well don't you just love Islam. your Buddies.

18. The consciousness , is indestructible and eternal. It neither slays, nor can it be slain. It is never, born and it never dies. After coming into existence, it never ceases to be. It is always, permanent and very ancient. It does not suffer, nor can it be tainted. At the time of death it does not die, but leaves the body and enters a new one . Weapons cannot pierce it, fire cannot burn it, water cannot moisten it and wind cannot dry it. It is impenetrable, incombustible, all pervading, stable and immobile. It is invisible, imperceptible and immutable.
    The Bhagavadgita📖 knows the limitations of human mind to gauge the true nature of the consciousness . Hence, it concurs with the popular notion that no one can exactly know what a consciousness is. One looks at it with great surprise, another speaks about it with great surprise, another hears about it with incredulity and yet another after hearing about it knows it not.
    The consciousness is superior to everything else in the human being. The senses are great, greater than the senses is the mind, greater than the mind is buddhi and greater than the buddhi is the Self . This is similar to the description of the tattvas (realities) in contrast to the consiousness in the Samkhya. The consciousness is the highest, eternal reality (tattva), whereas the senses, the mind, intelligence, etc., are finite and dependent realities.

19. Biggest Meditation is Meditating while not doing Meditation. This is the simple formula for Meditating while not doing meditation & inner peace & happiness 👉
    🌟Think Positive
    🌟Always speak the Truth
    🌟Show Love & compassion to all
    🌟Be Humble
    🌟Don't do bad to anyone
    🌟Don't hurt the feelings of anyone
    🌟One should do one's duty honestly
    🌟Handle bad times tough situations smartly & with courage
    🌟Listen to music when ever you like
    🌟Dance when ever you like don't hesitate its the GOD's most precious gift to us
    🌟Having your favourite food with your friends & family
    🌟Remembering God always
    🌟Don't forget we are immortal beings only our material body is temporary our consciousness is permanent
    🌟Help the needy if you can
    🌟Do things that make you happy & enjoy life more
    🌟Above all one should be fond of every thing in life 👍

20. Cow Bhai says:

Every word that he uttered is straight out of India Vedanta. Strange he never mentioned Vedanta even once

21. 🙏🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹🙏