Deepak Chopra Guided Sleep Meditation – condensed version (no ads)

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a subject of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

This guided sleep meditation recording by deepak chopra comes with out the 19min preamble in different movies and will get you straight into leisure mode. Take pleasure in!

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Izzy 2Roam says:

Is this Deepak approved? He voice is calming, and drown out by non-sleep noises, what’s up with the background sounds?

2. Jackie Jones says:

Pleased the ads have gone! But Deepak should've done it really but glad this is here..

3. These people cant even speak English they speak Indian English aka pigeon English.

4. Fell asleep in the first 10min!!

5. Taruna Jain says:

The voice quality is poor.and yhere is a background sound of humming is distraction.i couldn't focus

6. Elwie Wallin says:

These awful dystrophic sounds. So NOT calming…
    too bad otherwisecould have worked…

7. Raffa Ella says:

Not my kind of thing. Visualizations are not my favorite to fall asleep. And th background noise is creepy. Will try something else.

8. Beautiful
    Grateful

9. Kimkya Kelly says:

Puts my two yr old to sleep for naps

10. The background music is creepy…I felt like someone will end up on my bed.

11. Thank you!!!! for no ads. I'll keep viewing so you can be compensated💞

12. Terry Bolger says:

Awful creep demonic background sounds… had to turn it off ..yuck

13. This is garbage. It's so creepy.

14. John Abraham says:

Psalms 127:2 – “In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat— for he grants sleep to those he loves.”

15. Absolutely horrible

16. Thank you 💐💐💐

17. Horrible scary background music 😫😫😫

18. Terrapin243 says:

Decent voice. But damn, Deepak is a moron.

19. Lilia Mills says:

Love you Deepak thankou

20. Deepak Lama says:

Thank you so much for wonderful meditation.It is so great without ad…

21. What is this background noise…snoring, breathing? As a beginner, I just couldn’t tune that out and focus on the meditation.

22. Thnx for this valuable moments bro 🙏🌷

23. Jiří Goth says:

Excellent meditation 🍀
    This meditation remembered me the highest level of Schultz Autogenic Training – exercise that is based on yoga and can be learned very quicky but meditation from Deepak Chopra as well !!!
    Deepak Chopra meditations are the best I have ever seen / experienced !!! 🍀

24. I don’t like the music it is scary for me

25. Sally C says:

dud this is weird……itz scaryyy

26. Thank you! It's wonderful.

27. Sounds in background are scary .can t take it

28. mashashubina says:

Awful, awful artificial sounds at the background!!!! Made me feel scared and stressed as if something really nasty was going to happen….This very relaxing voice and oh, those strange sounds and creepy music! I’m puzzled by this combination…

29. Andrea F says:

Deepak Chopra + David Lynch ♥️

30. Michelle B says:

Deepak, buddy…Why would you play scary sounds in the background? Can't relax with that going on & it's raising my already high blood pressure. It's like this on Spotify, too! Seriously, redo this. Sounds like the Boogie Man is watching me on the beach!! There's a longer version of this on the net without the horrible background sounds

31. Love his voice and commentary but the background ‘music’ is simply too creepy for me. Sorry.

32. Awful sound scary.Nooo

33. Yep there is no such sensory it's the Frodo heading to Mordor

34. Susan Kaur says:

Deepak…thank you! No ADS…MAGNIFICENT!!!
    Seriously best without. You do amazing work and I appreciate it all. Keep up the spectacular work. Guru ji bless you always. Absolutely love meditation. Music perhaps waheguru or the erhu best. I'm so #happy and inner peace is PRICELESS ji.
    🙏🇬🇧♥️🤗💕🥳😎

35. I can here someone snoring through this and it certainly isnt me. Your voice is good and relaxing but I do not like the background noises. Makes me feel scared.

36. Neil Harpum says:

Trolling it has menicing music. Can't understand why would someone be motivated to create this

37. Poonam Gupta says:

Kya ye hindi mai mil sakta hai

38. Ollie k says: