Deepak Chopra – Chakra Balancing Meditation part 1 and 2

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе creator оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a area of іnfіnіtе prospects. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

this can be a Deepak Chopra guided meditation to stability the chakras within the physique and thoughts. Half one and second in a row. Guided meditation for all seven chakras. Extremely beneficial. Very highly effective.

for extra non secular content material do not forget to subscribe to this channel.
love and Ananda to all of you on the market

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Thank You. !!👏👏🙏WOW !! I really need it ! I feel reborn ! I really appreciate Your wisdom and your time !

2. Rezvan Kani says:

I truly appreciate and I am grateful for having the possibility to accessing this wonderful and complete meditation, I feel my whole being is renovated .
    Thanks so much for posting it.🙏🙏🙏

3. Marilyn L says:

The ads are horrible you can't possibly meditate with so many ads

4. Nea Haiminen says:

5. Thank you for the combine of part 1 and 2. Namaste 🙌🏾

6. lisa leonard says:

How can anyone neditate to this when you are startled from your meditation by a stupud ad??? Very frustrating!! Not ok with that at all!!

7. Best meditation x

8. I was REALLY looking fwd to using this chakra meditation and the ADS ruin it completely. They are so disruptive, especially when ur using it to have ur chakras balanced.
    💙☮🌠♾🙏🏻🧘🏻‍♀️

9. Arely Muñoz says:

I don´t understand english very well, could you help with de part after "mind – body integrity" before de firt chakra, please.

10. Thank for creating this video. It has extremely helped me in connecting to my inner guide, my body and soul. Only one request is if the ads could be removed since this is a mediation video. Thank you again

11. Thank you Dr Chopra, for another gem. Your knowledge, and caring attitude to benefit all needy is so great. Pranam!

12. claire bond says:

I did this meditation yesterday and it brought up a lot of my relationship wounds I just sobbed last night and was so angry yesterday.

13. Is the mantra said while breathing out.

14. vencheto says:

Did someone have to cry, too? It started somewhere around the 3rd chakra and continued throughout. I know there is still a lot of healing to do and it feels like it. Thank you, Deepak Chopra, for everything you give us <3

15. Mueni Muasya says:

I was really looking forward to listening to this.
    Hoewever the comments forwarned me about ads, so I am going to skip this.
    I know it would have been awesome otherwise.

16. Gratidão sempre, muito obrigado! Namastê‼🙋‍♂️ 🙏

17. Your words flows like river in consciousness…no words can describe the experience of this meditation.

18. Thank you Dr. Chopra God Bless You!

19. Gloria Lasso says:

Thank you Dr Chopra . Oh My God !!!!!!. God Bless You!!!!.

20. If you’re contributing to the billions of animals daily and destruction of the planet don’t bother speaking of peace. Ahimsa is non-violence to ALL. Animals are totally innocent and their natural habitat destroyed by all you non-vegans. Peace? Hypocrite. And Deepak you charge an arm and a leg for your programs when you’re a millionaire. Try not destroying animals and making your programs affordable! 😞🩸

21. Namaste. Continued Blessings dear Deepak for your wonderful generosity. This Chakra Clearing/Balancing is sustaining me through a challenging time, realigning me & Reminding me of true self. The music is exquisite. Much love to all involved. Namaste

22. O T says:

Thank you very much Dr Chopra. It came just in the right time in my life. Thank you very much for reminding what is really important, for helping me to come back to my true self. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏

23. I used to listen to this on the train to work. 15 minutes felt like a full nights rest.

24. Data Genius says:

I accept this healing contract as Archangel Hunter. The entities around me are prgramming disease and improvishment into my mind.

25. Data Genius says:

No people in my head….goodbye evil doers and wicked mother. Charanjit Kaur Sehmbhy. and E A Koetting

26. Why would you insert the most ads EVER within a meditation video for chakra balancing???

27. गोड पलेस यु जय माता दी