Day 7 | 21 days of abundance meditation | Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе creator оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Day 7 | Luck vs Alignment

The centering thought for this meditation is:
I exploit my acutely aware intention to manifest my goals

The Sanskrit mantra for this mediation is:
Sat, Chit, Ananda (Existence, Consciousness, Bliss)
__________________________________________________________________

Observe my twitter @gateway_plug

__________________________________________________________________

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to be notified of latest video within the collection!
__________________________________________________________________

Copy proper disclaimer this movies audio belongs to Deepak Chopra and I don’t declare any rights over it.

Deepak Chopra Day 7

1. Xavier Hardy says:

This one was really good

2. anne mygatt says:

This is a perfect centering thought. So empowering.

3. Really enjoying the 21 day process thus far.

4. Lee Latu says:

it was great until to ad interrupted it

5. Thank you for uploading these meditations and for writing the centering
    thought, the mantra and the translation of the mantra of the day. That's
    very helpful. With Youtube Premium, zero ads to disturb me 😉 Namaste

6. Does anyone see the screen flicker to a dark screen for a split second every once in a while?

7. F A says:

Unfortunately the adds disturbs. Fantastic content, thank you for this ❤️

8. primary son says:

Thank you for taking the time to upload these I have completed 7 days so far and feel amazing and so grateful.

9. Youtube interrupted my meditation with an advertising. 😡

10. I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams…Namaste! Thank you.

11. GordonLG says:

Can you please stop putting ads into these meditations? They interrupt the meditations. Thank you!

12. I am simply loving this program and the meditations totally relax me and put me into the zone….BUT honestly right when I'm into the middle of a deep meditation and the ads go blaring off…its really disruptive. And I resent being told, oh well just pay for Youtube premium and then there won't be any ads. grrr….

13. ads in the middle of the meditation, NOT COOL!

14. Loocie says:

Thank you, consider having the ads removed or move to a different platform like Soundcloud for these meditations.

15. Ross Hunter says:

No ads here. Great session. Peace and love to all!

16. CJ says:

How do you release a mantra?

17. Blanca Lemus says:

Great meditation. No ads. Thank you.

18. I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams Namaste 🙏🙏🙏

19. Lee Ellis says:

Day 6 dine

20. Lee Ellis says:

Day 7 done🦋🦋

21. Oh my god just in the middle of meditation the advertising so bad so bad totally disappointed

22. Ziba Jaaan says:

Dislike because of the dramatic commercial in THE MIDDLE OF THE MEDITATION. Don’t focus on earning money on deepak Chopra.

23. Too bad the ads in the middle of the meditation

24. Sara Witalis says:

A commercial pops up during the meditation. Very jarring. I'll certainly look elsewhere for future meditations. Thought you should know that the platform is interfering with our purpose here.

25. Ourena says:

“I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams”

Namaste.0