Day 2 | 21 days of abundance meditation | Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе creator оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Day 2 | The Supply of All Abundance

The centering thought for this meditation is:
I create my private abundance from an infinite supply.

The Sanskrit mantra for this mediation is:
Aham Brahmasmi (The core of my being is the last word actuality)
__________________________________________________________________

Comply with my twitter @gateway_plug

__________________________________________________________________

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to be notified of latest video within the collection!
__________________________________________________________________

Copy proper disclaimer this movies audio belongs to Deepak Chopra and I don’t declare any rights over it.

Deepak Chopra Meditation Day 2

1. Leo Firefly says:

2. Thank you for uploading these meditations and for writing the centering
    thought, the mantra and the translation of the mantra of the day. That's
    very helpful. With Youtube Premium, zero ads to disturb me 😉 Namaste

3. Releasing all resistance…THAT is the tricky part…😐
    Namaste to all.

4. Chris Case says:

Thank you! 🔥

5. Infinite gratutude………………..thank you……

6. Thank you, Namaste! 🌺

7. fibreoptik says:

So awesome! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻❤️

8. It says to "release the mantra". I'm new to meditation and I don't understand what it means to "release the Mantra". What is being released? Thank you

9. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source

10. A M says:

amazing feeling, thanks

11. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source ❤

12. Brighteyes says:

Thank you! I create my personal abundance from an infinite source. 💕

13. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source 💜

14. Thanks for uploading this one!

15. Dee Lyon says:

I create my personal abundance from an infinite source, I call the holy spirit.

16. Ewa says:

I create my personal abundance from an infinite source.

17. Laila Ahmed says:

What about the activity we do….

18. Sushma Malik says:

I create my personal abundance from Infinite Source🙏❤️

19. Thank you very much !

20. De Wishlist says:

Thank you! 🙏

21. Thank you i create my personal abundance from an infinite source. Namaste

22. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source….

23. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source!

24. I create my personal abundance from an infinite source. Much gratitude.🌿🌿🌿

25. Wanda Prado says:

I create my personal abundance from an infinite source…

26. shrikumar V says:

Aham Brahmasmi

27. Linda Ryan says:

I open my eyes and create my personal abundance from an infinite source. I am for once today calm since my day was turbulent with negativity being dumped on me and I could feel my heart racing and couldn't catch my breath. When I listened to this a calming voice enveloped me and gave me the strength to think beyond that and not dwell on the negativity I was being dished. I'll relax, reflex and sleep

28. Svea Sööt says:

peace is today my abundance;) thank You