Day 1 | 21 days of abundance meditation | Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a subject of іnfіnіtе prospects. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

On this meditation, Deepak Chopra explains the truth of abundance, that it’s all round us ready to be acknowledged.

The centering thought for this meditation is:
In the present day, I behold the entire abundance that surrounds me.
__________________________________________________________________

Comply with my twitter @gateway_plug

__________________________________________________________________

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to be notified of latest video within the collection!
__________________________________________________________________

Copy proper disclaimer: this video’s audio belongs to Deepak Chopra and I don’t declare any rights over it.

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Yo Nad says:

Hi. Is this good for beginners?

2. Today, I behold all the abundance that surrounds me!
    xoxox

3. Vanessa Kit says:

Today I behold all the abundance that surrounds me. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

4. Thankyou..I am grateful for this meditation.

5. Okie dokie says:

6. Fe Luz says:

thank you for the message..

7. Flori Pandi says:

Thank you so much. Namaste.

8. Mr Pazzo says:

Infinite thanks!

9. Zoë Gaffney says:

Hello, could I please share your videos on my Facebook group 🥰 love and light to you

10. The copyright policy is there for a reason, you should have learned about all of this when you where at school. In order to use someone’s work you must ask the Copyright owner or the creator of the work if you can use their work or if you may give them a fraction of the money profited from the video. Please understand what the ADs are for and that copyright is there for a reason. 💕💕

11. De Wishlist says:

Thank you! 🙏

12. Thank you for sharing this most positive meditation. I now look forward to the abundance that surrounds me. Namaste

13. Today I behold all the abundance that surrounds me. Yonda👋

14. I behold all of the abundance that surrounds me. So Hum. Gratitude & Love. 🌿🌿🌿

15. Wendy Brewer says:

WARNING. if you commit to this 21 day challenge via facebook, be warned that on day 5 you will be instructed, not invited, not asked, but given the instruction, disguised as a daily task, to create your own group. This immediately felt wrong to me and upon re-reading the wording I counted at least 10 manipulative and shaming phrases, designed to make you mistrust your own misgivings about this and do the task in order to stay part of the group. Very disappointing. Anything that is good will naturally be shared and promoted, this was unnecessary.

16. Soph Nesbitt says:

You always help me clear my mind and open up my heart – Abundance is Divine right✨Namaste

17. Arjin Dogan says:

Thank you for sharing this!!

18. Svea Sööt says:

thank you very much- health is abundance!

19. Shri101080 says:

Excellent … Do you have in Hindi

20. Fahima Ameen says:

Thank you so much. I just completed this challenge n I saw so much abundance. Especially in finance s

21. Today I behold all the abundance that surrounds me 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

22. Thank you so much for your gift. I’m very grateful for this. 🙏🧘🏻‍♀️Namaste

23. Aline Vivas says:

I loved so much! Thanks for everybody who helped this meditation arive here in my life! Thank god! Thank you all, Deepak Chopra and the people who worked in the recording and the video. Beautiful work! I’m floting!! God bless we all!