Conan Visits Deepak Chopra At The Chopra Center – "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

(Original airdate: 06/17/08) Conan tries to find enlightenment at the Chopra Center. Watch more classic clips @ http://conanclassic.com.

Deepak Chopra

1. Chris Rice says:

"okay, so …"

2. MORE REMOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I love you Conan! You never looked better to me. 🙂

4. Sab says:

when my two brain cells finally meet

5. Akash Anand says:

You can get enlightenment too after gifting me your diamond spectacles – Deepak Chopra

6. Sam Hopper says:

Deepak with a fraud, and an idiot and you shouldn't give him a platform.

7. Why so much hate on Deepak? What happaned? Does anyone know?

8. Is it just me or did Deepak Chopra learn his questioning technique from Babylon 5?

9. MQ Boxing says:

Oh man we needed this

10. Dr Deepak was keeping it cool and I know he was acting it out .

11. Swamsara says:

"In this country it's called an obscene phone call." OMFG I laughed so much at that! Saw it again and again!

12. TruthMan says:

I'm so stunned to see the negative comments about Deepak…I've been a seeker for truth and happiness for 50 years…Deepak, like many geniuses, like Jim Carrey and Russell Brand, is ahead if his time…simple plain people like the negative ones here are inferior to "enlightened" beings…go ahead and mock…after 20 from now you'll realize.."wow that Deepak knew what he was talking about"……just go on and live your pathetic ignorant sad lives ….no need to reply……end of discussion

13. I'm Indian. I had no idea this guy exists. I honestly feel sorry.

14. Vivek Singh says:

A common con-man of india doing its buisness abroad

15. Nizi U says:

Is Deepak Chopra working with Jaeguchi on those Color Coded Lyric Videos? LMAO I just came here because I saw ZaerApollo's video on that topic.

16. Im so distracted by Deepak's blinged out glasses

17. Doe Doewski says:

I don't like this Deepak guy, something screams FAKE about him

18. NevadaBoss says:

the only thing missing was Jordan Schlansky popping up in the bathtub talking about how he does "various tasks" as a producer…

19. It's amazing how rich you can get writing nonsense run-on sentences.

20. perfect, bro 😉 🌜

21. tithund says:

The title of this should be Conan visits conman.

22. Lol couldn’t stop laughing

23. IV X says:

I am genuinly happy to read this comment section. Conan must attract an above average intelligent crowd!