21 Days of Abundance – Day 6

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a area of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

Deepak Chopra Day 6

1. AddisAbebe says:

Everything I desire is within me!👑Namaste🙏

2. Everything I desire is within me. Namaste!

3. María Elena says:

🙏💙🕊 Ram Ram Ram 🙏💙🕊
    • Wszystko, czego pragnę, jest we mnie •
    Znajdź ziarno sukcesu, które przyciąga większą Obfitość do Twojego życia. W każdej sytuacji mamy nowe możliwości odnalezienia kreatywnych rozwiązań naszych problemów.
    💜 Om… 💜 Namaste 💜🙏🕊

4. Pol says:

thanks 🙏

5. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏

6. Everything I desire is within me!!!!!

7. Everything I desire is within me . day 6

8. Day 6 Everything I desire is within me.

9. Sunil Varma says:

There seems to be no cc in this video

10. Everything I desire is within me.. Namaste

11. Buster Doman says:

Deepak Chopra is obsessed with money. He can't get enough of it.

12. Dianne Nolan says:

Everything I desire is within me Day 6

13. Martha Perez says:

my desire is aligned with source – everything i desire is within me

14. Elena Zoro says:

I love this lesson a lot. To compare us with others makes us looking with sadness at what we have, instead of loving and appreciate it.
    But it’s not necessary. We have everything we need already. We just must look at it and start to see it. ❤️

15. Luisa Leal says:

Do you know If there are spanish videos with these meditations?💫 Would love to share it with family members who only speak spanish?

16. lacemaker72 says:

Ολα οσα επιθυμω βρισκονται μεσα μου

17. everything I desire is within me

18. Ann McGinley says:

I feel so blessed. I love this, I have never had such a difficult time of opening my eyes.

19. Hi! Someone could writing what the audio says ,please ?

20. Everything i desire is within me