10 Min Meditation – Positive Energy – Daily Guided Meditation by Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау well being firm at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Well being аt the College оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Group. Hе іѕ thе writer оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, together with quite a few New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and nationwide bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets and techniques to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a discipline of іnfіnіtе potentialities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the highest 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Programs by The Chopra Nicely Visitors 🙏🙏
FREE Female Energy Breakthrough E book 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Female Energy Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : The best way to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Be part of me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak
10 Min Meditation – Optimistic Power – Day by day Guided Meditation by Deepak Chopra

Each Day at 7:00AM PST

As we speak we are going to do a meditation that brings love and laughter as elementary qualities of our personal being. Seat, Be comfy and comply with this every day guided meditation by Deepak Chopra.

Welcome to The Chopra Nicely! Our channel is devoted to inspiring, enjoyable, and thought-provoking movies about wholesome dwelling, wellness, and spirituality. We’re anchored by physician and writer Deepak Chopra, in addition to household & mates, who hope to give you instruments for private and social transformation. We cope with some severe subjects and themes right here, however we undoubtedly do not take ourselves too critically both. We encourage you to observe a couple of movies, have interaction with us and fellow viewers by sharing feedback, and subscribing to point out your assist for our channel. We’ve a number of new movies each week, so come again quickly. Thanks for visiting and supporting our channel!

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. Hello Deepak I'm very happy to be with you🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🙌❤💗

2. TheGadjio says:

I tried your free 21 Day meditation with Oprah until Day 18, when I got destructed. By the time I got back it was beyond the 21st day & had missed out on the last 3 days 🙆🏾‍♂️. Your meditations are really life changing, namastè 🙏🏾

3. Kevin Kiesel says:

Thanks for the video! The video and your guidance have helped me find some peace from with in myself. I am so happy to have come across this!

4. Jamie Brown says:

Thank you Deepak. You are much appreciated.

5. Hi I grow on 1 movie teaching me about what you know of and a lot of the dog whisperer . what the bleep down the rabbit hole I was at the show in Ontario Canada . You are inspirational People I know of.with bad habit that use to sit " be side me" I hope I can see u if u like to all of I'd guys

6. Janne Pinto says:

Namaste🙏🏻

7. You are part of my daily bread and I give thanks and have much appreciation for you and your team.❤🦋🌷

8. Hi again I'd like to tell u cores I have BPD an maybe add . I feel I have self worth. Through meditation an wonder of earth an phizics . My angsity comes from 0 people far as I understand …..yet I was given pills for it…. I tend to like green quite a bit because how relaxing it is something I know I shouldn't need. It does make me feel happyer u could say easier to deal with………..self…. till I understand or placed some where else with my emotional connection to my self strongly….. And when I realized my dad – Denise Leary- Joe Rogan – had something to do with it I am disappointed in earth for letting it go this far with little hope in mind …..

9. Quanto prazer ter alguém como você ao meu lado com pensamento tão profundos que me dão força e coragem para ser um ser melhor.

10. Joan Brown says:

Thanks Deepak!

11. Sofi Amar says:

hey! Deepack is a sales agent now! what american capitalism does to people…
    by the way, this was an instruction for a meditation, you gave no time to meditate.
    "time is money"…

12. Could you send the link of the moonpod here at the comments?

13. Thank you, thank you very much for all your kindness and generosity. Have a wonderful day with all your love ones.

14. Thank you so much for that, it is perfect.

15. I Loved this! Thank you <3

16. Pat Conner says:

In gratitude for sharing your gifts.

17. Thank you!!!🙏🏻❤️

18. Gosto muito do Chopra

19. Obrligado. Muchas gracias

20. Thank you 🙏🏻

21. Rekha Duseja says:

Thank you for the Day awakening .

22. Love you Deepak but this is very different from what I normally expect from you, too much talking not enough time to be. Also, you need to talk a little far from mic… ❤️ Also, the title of the meditation had nothing to do with what you offered really…

23. Thank you a introspection I needed

24. Love ❤️ you Deepak! You have changed my life for the past 3 years I have been listening to your meditations

25. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
    FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse

26. P Yom says:

ขอมึงจงชิบหาย สาธุสาธุสาธุ

27. gladys parra says:

God bless you Deepak. 🙏🏻💜

28. Fatima Pinto says:

Muito interessante! Gostei de começar o dia deste modo. Obrigada.

29. A space for silence to imagine what is said is necessary during the meditation. If you keep taking YOU hijack the meditation hurrying up and talking. Suggestion… allow space between toughts and slow down the meditation so the spontaneous replies from within occur otherwise the meditation is just listening to what is said. Like other meditations e.g. chacras and carefree life. This one however does not allow natural flow

30. Thank you for opening your 21 Day meditation program. It has been life changing and fulfilling in these pandemic times. Much love.