10 Min Meditation – Anxiety Meditation – Daily Guided Meditation by Deepak Chopra

Dеераk Chорrа,M.D., F.A.C.P, fоundеr оf The Chорrа Fоundаtіоn, a nоn-рrоfіt еntіtу fоr rеѕеаrсh on wеll-bеіng аnd humаnіtаrіаnіѕm, аnd Chорrа Glоbаl, a mоdеrn-dау health company at thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf science аnd ѕріrіtuаlіtу, іѕ a wоrld-rеnоwnеd ріоnееr іn integrative mеdісіnе and реrѕоnаl trаnѕfоrmаtіоn. Chорrа is a Clіnісаl Prоfеѕѕоr of Fаmіlу Mеdісіnе аnd Public Health аt the University оf Cаlіfоrnіа, Sаn Dіеgо аnd ѕеrvеѕ аѕ a senior ѕсіеntіѕt with Gаlluр Organization. Hе іѕ thе author оf over 89 books trаnѕlаtеd іntо оvеr forty-three lаnguаgеѕ, including numerous New Yоrk Tіmеѕ bestsellers. His 90th bооk and national bestseller, Mеtаhumаn: Unlеаѕhіng Yоur Infіnіtе Pоtеntіаl (Hаrmоnу Books), unlосkѕ thе secrets to mоvіng bеуоnd оur рrеѕеnt lіmіtаtіоnѕ tо ассеѕѕ a field of іnfіnіtе possibilities. TIME mаgаzіnе hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd Dr. Chорrа as “one оf the top 100 hеrоеѕ and icons оf thе сеnturу.”

🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse
SPECIAL FREE COURSE : How to Unlock YOUR QUANTUM POWERS 👉https://bit.ly/UnlockQuantumPower

Join me for @chopra’s 21 days of free, guided meditation with @jbalvin: https://bit.ly/21DayWithDeepak

Every Day at 7:00AM PST

Today we will do a meditation that brings love and laughter as fundamental qualities of our own being. Seat, Be comfortable and follow this daily guided meditation by Deepak Chopra.

Welcome to The Chopra Well! Our channel is dedicated to inspiring, fun, and thought-provoking videos about healthy living, wellness, and spirituality. We are anchored by doctor and author Deepak Chopra, as well as family & friends, who hope to provide you with tools for personal and social transformation. We deal with some serious topics and themes here, but we definitely don’t take ourselves too seriously either. We encourage you to watch a few videos, engage with us and fellow viewers by sharing comments, and subscribing to show your support for our channel. We have several new videos every week, so come back soon. Thanks for visiting and supporting our channel!

Deepak Chopra Meditation

1. forrest gump says:

2. Dalia Baylon says:

Bendiciones 🙏🦋✨🌻🙏🙏🙏

3. Have a wonderful weekend! Gratitude 💛

4. Maria Meyer says:

5. Thank you, for our daily bread, the meditations, Blessings for you all…Namaste⚘

6. DeeAnna Root says:

Loved this❣️

7. love ya DeepC, thank you!💛k

8. Eunice Oh says:

Sensations are islands of experience in an ocean of awareness where there is only witnessing, no experience 🙌 we as awareness are inherently free of those sensations ❤️

9. Absolutely Marvelous, thank You!!!

10. This will be great advice to me

11. I have brought myself, by long meditation, to the conviction that a human being with a settled purpose must accomplish it, and that nothing can resist a will which will stake even existence upon its fulfillment.

12. Gratitude from the heart for the wonderful meditation.Every day I listen to your meditations.They work miracles.♥️

13. Thank you, Mr. Chopra. :). Meditation has been the one big thing that has changed my life completely – from anxiety to peace…such a powerful practice. 🌷

14. Ava Pellas says:

Thank you Dr. Deepak❤

15. Thank you very much, your work is amazing. Meditation has changed my life.

16. Karen Blaise says:

I heard Depok disc the president and cannot listen to him again.

17. Thank you! ❤️

18. VN DSD says:

Hello… Thanks for your comment.

19. Peace
    Harmony
    Laughter
    Love
    💜💜💜

20. Thank you Chopra Well 🙂

21. Namaste, I am grateful that the ancient wisdom of INDIA and Hindusim (yoga and meditation) has been appreciated and adapted all over the world now..

22. Feliz por que Dios ha escuchado y puedo escucharte y hacer la Meditacion contigo Mon AMOUR!

23. Thank you so much, I found this very helpful x

24. Ru22eLL says:

If BS was white chopra would have been born with skis.

25. Thank you so much.:) Keep it up with the Chopra team!!!!! 👐🏻🌎🌈🌌💟Diana @SumBodyArt

26. Yaz P says:

It was as if I wasn't even here. WOW! FREE FEELING! Thank you 🙏

27. Klara Haage says:

This was TRULY magical. Thank you 🙏

28. Thank you! So vital to me, and so easy. Your words and voice contain many levels of healing energy and expertise. I'm so glad you mentioned the vagus nerve/system, because I used to be so empathic and wrote poetry, but when my deep anxiety manifested as multiple sclerosis, I no longer had the abilty to meditate on my own. My lifelong desire and activities as lightworker and poet transitioned/released. Now I use that energy to transform inside, and in my relationships. By the way, my toes released their spasms, which started just as I clicked on to you! I love the compassionate humor of the universe*

29. 🙏🙏 The New Free Courses by The Chopra Well Guests 🙏🙏
    FREE Feminine Power Breakthrough Ebook 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerEbook
    FREE Feminine Power Seminar 👉https://bit.ly/FreeFemininePowerCourse

30. Devi S says:

Thank you Sir for making me realise the differences between the senses and pure awareness . And how to withdraw my attention from my painful knees and meditate . Pranams , Sir !